The effects of risk and return on the currency composition of money demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chetty, V Karuppan, 1969. "On Measuring the Nearness of the Near-Moneys," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(3), pages 270-281, June.
- Stewart, Marion B, 1978. "Factor-Price Uncertainty with Variable Proportions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(3), pages 468-473, June.
- Levy, Haim & Sarnat, Marshall, 1978. "Exchange Rate Risk and the Optimal Diversification of Foreign Currency Holdings," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 10(4), pages 453-463, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heimonen, Kari, 2008. "Substituting a substitute currency," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 66-84.
- Jean-Claude Berthélemy, 1982. "Les prélèvements pétroliers et les déséquilibres macroéconomiques mondiaux : une analyse en terme de transferts," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 33(4), pages 695-723.
- Marc A. Miles, 1986. "Stabilizing the Dollar in a Global Economy," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 5(3), pages 825-848, Winter.
- Alberto Giovannini & Bart Turtelboom, 1992. "Currency Substitution," NBER Working Papers 4232, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heimonen, Kari, 2001. "Substituting a substitute currency : The case of Estonia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 11/2001, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:116:y:1980:i:4:p:613-626. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.