Multinationals and market structure in an open developing economy: The case of Malaysia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wolf, Bernard M, 1977. "Industrial Diversification and Internationalization: Some Empirical Evidence," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 177-191, December.
- Horst, Thomas, 1972. "Firm and Industry Determinants of the Decision to Invest Abroad: An Empirical Study," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 54(3), pages 258-266, August.
- Lecraw, Donald J, 1977. "Direct Investment by Firms from Less Developed Countries," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 442-457, November.
- G. Rosenbluth, 1970. "The Relation between Foreign Control and Concentration in Canadian Industry," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 3(1), pages 14-38, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosa Forte & Paula Sarmento, 2012. "Foreign Presence and Market Concentration: The Case of Portuguese Manufacturing Industries," FEP Working Papers 444, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Kelly Bird, 1999. "Concentration in Indonesia Manufacturing, 1975-93," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 43-73.
- Nigel Driffield, 2001. "Inward investment, industry concentration and the speed of adjustment," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 137(2), pages 193-214, June.
- Keshari, Pradeep Kumar, 2013. "Comparative performance of foreign affiliates and domestic firms in the Indian machinery industry," MPRA Paper 33076, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Apr 2013.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:304973 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marin, Anabel & Sasidharan, Subash, 2010.
"Heterogeneous MNC subsidiaries and technological spillovers: Explaining positive and negative effects in India,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1227-1241, November.
- Anabel Marin & Subash Sasidharan, 2010. "Heterogeneous MNC Subsidiaries and Technological Spillovers: Explaining Positive and Negative Effects in India," Working Papers 2010-053, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Blomstrom, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1997. "How foreign investment affects host countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1745, The World Bank.
- Cassey Lee, 2007.
"Competition Policy in Malaysia,"
Chapters,in: Competitive Advantage and Competition Policy in Developing Countries, chapter 10
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Lee, Cassey, 2004. "Competition Policy in Malaysia," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30706, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- repec:bla:jomstd:v:54:y:2017:i:3:p:340-365 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rosa Portela Forte, 2016.
"Multinational firms and host country market structure: A review of empirical literature,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 240-265, March.
- Rosa Forte, 2013. "Multinational Firms And Host Country Market Structure: A Review Of Empirical Literature," FEP Working Papers 497, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Nigel Driffield, 2001. "Inward Investment and Host Country Market Structure: The Case of the U.K," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 18(4), pages 363-378, June.
- Okpara, Godwin Chigozie, 2012. "On whether foreign direct investment catalyzes economic development in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 36319, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Jan 2012.
- Sivalingam, G., 1994. "The Economic and social impact of export processing zones : the case of Malaysia," ILO Working Papers 993049733402676, International Labour Organization.
- Manlagñit, Maria Chelo V., 2011. "The economic effects of foreign bank presence: Evidence from the Philippines," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1180-1194, October.
- Andreas Polk, 1999. "Multilaterale Abkommen fï¿½r Direktinvestitionen - Lernen aus dem MAI?," SOI - Working Papers 9905, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Bertrand, Olivier & Hakkala, Katariina & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan, 2007. "Cross-Border Acquisition or Greenfield Entry: Does it Matter for Affiliate R&D?," Working Paper Series 693, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:115:y:1979:i:2:p:325-350. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .