Industrial Concentration in Belgium: Empirical Comparison of Alternative Seller Concentration Measures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jordaan, Jacob A., 2005. "Determinants of FDI-induced externalities: New empirical evidence for Mexican manufacturing industries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 2103-2118, December.
- M. Hsu & B-L. Chen, 2000. "Labor productivity of small and large manufacturing firms: the case of Taiwan," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(3), pages 270-283, July.
- Ljiljana Maksimović & Milan Kostić, 2012. "Limitations In The App Lication Of Concentration Indicators – Example Of Insurance Market In Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Romania And Austria," Serbian Association of Economists Journal, SAE - Serbian Association of Economists, issue 3-4, pages 199-205, May.
- Chung, Kee H. & Kim, Youngsoo, 2005. "The dynamics of dealer markets and trading costs," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 3041-3059, December.
- Ruth Guillén & Bernarda Pinilla, 2010. "Effects of bank mergers on concentration and efficiency of the venezuelan banking system, 1998-2005," Economía, Instituto de Investigaciones Económicas y Sociales (IIES). Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales. Universidad de Los Andes. Mérida, Venezuela, vol. 35(30), pages 103-142, July-Dece.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:26:y:1977:i:1:p:1-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.