Effects of Macroeconomic Uncertainty on Investment and Economic Growth: Evidence from Pakistan
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 18 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112913 |
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lensink, Robert & Bo, Hong & Sterken, Elmer, 1999.
"Does uncertainty affect economic growth? : an empirical analysis,"
99E23, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Robert Lensink & Hong Bo & Elmer Sterken, 1999. "Does uncertainty affect economic growth? An empirical analysis," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 135(3), pages 379-396, September.
- Lensink, Robert & Bo, Hong & Sterken, Elmer, 1999. "Does uncertainty affect economic growth? : an empirical analysis," CCSO Working Papers 199902, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Imtiaz Ahmed & Abdul Qayyum, 2007. "Do Public Expenditure and Macroeconomic Uncertainty Matter to Private Investment? Evidence from Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 46(2), pages 145-161.
- Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Pang, Gaobo & Véganzonès -Varoudakis, Marie-Ange, 2006.
"Uncertainty, Economic Reforms and Private Investment in the Middle East and North Africa,"
5482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahmet Aysan & Gaobo Pang & Marie-Ange Veganzones-Varoudakis, 2009. "Uncertainty, economic reforms and private investment in the Middle East and North Africa," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(11), pages 1379-1395.
- Ahmet Faruk Aysan & G. Pang & M-A Veganzones-Varoudakis, 2006. "Uncertainty, Economic Reforms and Private Investment in the Middle East and North Africa," Working Papers 2006/07, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Fountas, Stilianos & Karanasos, Menelaos, 2006. "The relationship between economic growth and real uncertainty in the G3," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 638-647, July.
- Dimitrios Asteriou & Simon Price, 2005. "Uncertainty, Investment and Economic Growth: Evidence from a Dynamic Panel," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 277-288, 05.
- Imtiaz Ahmad & Abdul Qayyum, 2008. "Dynamic Modeling of Private Investment in the Agricultural Sector of Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 47(4), pages 517-530.
- Ahmad, Imtiaz & Qayyum, Abdul, 2008. "Effect of Government Spending and Macro-Economic Uncertainty on Private Investment in Services Sector: Evidence from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 11673, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kevin B. Grier & Aaron D. Smallwood, 2007. "Uncertainty and Export Performance: Evidence from 18 Countries," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 39(4), pages 965-979, 06.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:trstrv:v:18:y:2011:i:1:p:112-123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.