Long-term Growth Perspectives and Economic Convergence of CEE and SEE Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bonfiglioli, Alessandra, 2008.
"Financial integration, productivity and capital accumulation,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 337-355, December.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli, 2006. "Financial integration, productivity and capital accumulation," Economics Working Papers 988, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli, 2007. "Financial Integration, Productivity and Capital Accumulation," IEW - Working Papers 350, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli, 2007. "Financial Integration, Productivity and Capital Accumulation," Working Papers 326, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli, 2007. "Financial Integration, Productivity and Capital Accumulation," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 680.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC), revised 20 Jun 2008.
- Nikolaos Giannellis & Athanasios Papadopoulos, 2007.
"Estimating the Equilibrium Effective Exchange Rate for Potential EMU Members,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 307-326, July.
- Nikolaos Giannellis & Athanasios Papadopoulos, 2007. "Estimating the Equilibrium Effective Exchange Rate for Potential EMU members," Working Papers 0719, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Olga Arratibel & Frigyes Ferdinand Heinz & Reiner Martin & Marcin Przybyla & Lucasz Rawdanowicz & Roberta Serafini & Tina Zumer, 2007. "Determinants of growth in the central and eastern European EU member states - a production function approach," Occasional Paper Series 61, European Central Bank.
- Barry P. Bosworth & Susan M. Collins, 2003. "The Empirics of Growth: An Update," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 34(2), pages 113-206.
- Abdul d Abiad & Ashoka Mody & Susan M Schadler & Daniel Leigh, 2007. "Growth in the Central and Eastern European Countries of the European Union," IMF Occasional Papers 252, International Monetary Fund.
- Badinger, Harald, 2008. "Trade policy and productivity," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 867-891, July.
- Garbis Iradian, 2007. "Rapid Growth in Transition Economies; Growth-Accounting Approach," IMF Working Papers 07/164, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Păun Cristian, 2009.
"An empirical estimation of Balassa-Samuelson Effect in case of Eastern European Countries,"
Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica, issue 01, March.
- Paun, Cristian, 2010. "An empirical estimation of Balassa – Samuelson Effect in case of Eastern European Countries," MPRA Paper 31407, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ayala, Astrid & Blazsek, Szabolcs, 2013. "Structural breaks in public finances in Central and Eastern European countries," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 45-60.
More about this item
KeywordsGrowth accounting model; Productivity; Foreign direct investment; Trade openness; O47;
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:trstrv:v:15:y:2008:i:2:p:225-239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .