Long-term Growth Perspectives and Economic Convergence of CEE and SEE Countries
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 15 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/european+integration/journal/11300|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Badinger, Harald, 2008. "Trade policy and productivity," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 867-891, July.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli, 2007.
"Financial Integration, Productivity and Capital Accumulation,"
IEW - Working Papers
350, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Bonfiglioli, Alessandra, 2008. "Financial integration, productivity and capital accumulation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 337-355, December.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli, 2007. "Financial Integration, Productivity and Capital Accumulation," Working Papers 326, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli, 2007. "Financial Integration, Productivity and Capital Accumulation," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 680.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC), revised 19 Dec 2007.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli, 2006. "Financial integration, productivity and capital accumulation," Economics Working Papers 988, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Olga Arratibel & Frigyes Ferdinand Heinz & Reiner Martin & Marcin Przybyla & Lucasz Rawdanowicz & Roberta Serafini & Tina Zumer, 2007. "Determinants of growth in the central and eastern European EU member states - a production function approach," Occasional Paper Series 61, European Central Bank.
- Abdul d Abiad & Ashoka Mody & Susan M Schadler & Daniel Leigh, 2007. "Growth in the Central and Eastern European Countries of the European Union," IMF Occasional Papers 252, International Monetary Fund.
- Nikolaos Giannellis & Athanasios Papadopoulos, 2007.
"Estimating the Equilibrium Effective Exchange Rate for Potential EMU Members,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 307-326, July.
- Nikolaos Giannellis & Athanasios Papadopoulos, 2005. "Estimating the Equilibrium Effective Exchange Rate for Potential EMU members," Working Papers 0719, University of Crete, Department of Economics, revised 08 Mar 2007.
- Garbis Iradian, 2007. "Rapid Growth in Transition Economies; Growth-Accounting Approach," IMF Working Papers 07/164, International Monetary Fund.
- Barry P. Bosworth & Susan M. Collins, 2003. "The Empirics of Growth: An Update," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 34(2), pages 113-206.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:trstrv:v:15:y:2008:i:2:p:225-239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.