The two-stage constrained equal awards and losses rules for multi-issue allocation situations
This paper considers two-stage solutions for multi-issue allocation situations.Characterisations are provided for the two-stage constrained equal awards and constrained equal losses rules, based on the properties of composition and path independence.
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
Volume (Year): 18 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.seio.es/
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gonzalez-Alcon, C. & Borm, P.E.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P., 2003.
"A Composite Run-to-the-Bank Rule for Multi-Issue Allocation Situations,"
2003-59, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Carlos González-Alcón & Peter Borm & Ruud Hendrickx, 2007. "A composite run-to-the-bank rule for multi-issue allocation situations," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 65(2), pages 339-352, April.
- Gonzalez-Alcon, C. & Borm, P.E.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P., 2007. "A composite run-to-the-bank rule for multi-issue allocation situations," Other publications TiSEM 5441f689-5c71-4f51-8b0d-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Nir Dagan, 1996.
"New characterizations of old bankruptcy rules,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 13(1), pages 51-59, January.
- Young, H. P., 1988. "Distributive justice in taxation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 321-335, April.
- Antonio Villar Notario & Carmen Herrero Blanco, 1998. "- Preeminence And Sustainability In Bankruptcy Problems," Working Papers. Serie AD 1998-17, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Aumann, Robert J. & Maschler, Michael, 1985. "Game theoretic analysis of a bankruptcy problem from the Talmud," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 195-213, August.
- Calleja, Pedro & Borm, Peter & Hendrickx, Ruud, 2005. "Multi-issue allocation situations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 164(3), pages 730-747, August.
- Antonio Villar Notario & Carmen Herrero Blanco, 2000.
"The Three Musketeers: Four Classical Solutions To Bankruptcy Problems,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2000-23, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Herrero, Carmen & Villar, Antonio, 2001. "The three musketeers: four classical solutions to bankruptcy problems," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 307-328, November.
- Hervé Moulin, 2000. "Priority Rules and Other Asymmetric Rationing Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(3), pages 643-684, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:18:y:2010:i:2:p:465-480. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.