Competitiveness, resources, and capabilities: empirical evidence from retail banking
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stroh, Linda K. & Caligiuri, Paula M., 1998. "Increasing global competitiveness through effective people management," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-16.
- Barros, Fatima & Modesto, Leonor, 1999. "Portuguese banking sector: a mixed oligopoly?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 869-886, August.
- Morgan, Julian & Locarno, Alberto & Vallés, Javier & Berben, Robert-Paul, 2004.
"Cross-country differences in monetary policy transmission,"
Working Paper Series
400, European Central Bank.
- Robert-Paul Berben & Alberto Locarno & Julian Morgan & Javier Vallés, 2005. "Cross-country differences in monetary policy transmission," Working Papers 0502, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Newenham-Kahindi, Aloysius, 2011. "Human resource strategies for managing back-office employees in subsidiary operations: The case of two investment multinational banks in Tanzania," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 13-21, January.
- Gilbert, R Alton, 1984. "Bank Market Structure and Competition: A Survey," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 16(4), pages 617-644, November.
- Pita Barros, Pedro, 1999. "Multimarket competition in banking, with an example from the Portuguese market," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 335-352, April.
- Daniel Palacios-Marques & Ignacio Gil-Pechuán & Seongbae Lim, 2011. "Improving human capital through knowledge management practices in knowledge-intensive business services," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 5(2), pages 99-112, June.
- Ingemar Dierickx & Karel Cool, 1989. "Asset Stock Accumulation and the Sustainability of Competitive Advantage: Reply," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(12), pages 1514-1514, December.
- Ingemar Dierickx & Karel Cool, 1989. "Asset Stock Accumulation and Sustainability of Competitive Advantage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(12), pages 1504-1511, December.
- Cooke, Philip, 2001. "Regional Innovation Systems, Clusters, and the Knowledge Economy," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(4), pages 945-974, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zanna Aa & Josée Bloemer & Jörg Henseler, 2015. "Using customer contact centres as relationship marketing instruments," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 9(2), pages 185-208, June.
- Eric H. Y. Koh & Mohan V. Avvari & Kim Hua Tan, 2016. "An integrated framework for competency development: perspectives of risk managers in banks," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 10(3), pages 581-602, September.
- Marjan S. Jalali & Fernando A. F. Ferreira & João J. M. Ferreira & Ieva Meidutė-Kavaliauskienė, 2016. "Integrating Metacognitive and Psychometric Decision-Making Approaches for Bank Customer Loyalty Measurement," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(04), pages 815-837, July.
- Alexandre Momparler & Carlos Lassala & Domingo Ribeiro, 2013. "Efficiency in banking services: a comparative analysis of Internet-primary and branching banks in the US," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 7(4), pages 641-663, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetitiveness; Resources and capabilities; Skills; Competitive advantage; Human capital; Banking sector;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:svcbiz:v:5:y:2011:i:4:p:313-337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.