Modeling extended manufacturing processes with service-oriented entities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bart Nooteboom, 2007.
"Service value chains and effects of scale,"
Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 1(2), pages 119-139, June.
- Nooteboom, B., 2007. "Service Value Chains and Effects of Scale," Discussion Paper 2007-3, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Nooteboom, B., 2007. "Service value chains and effects of scale," Other publications TiSEM 036e1e25-0222-4fb9-b05e-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Bernd Stauss & Wolfgang Seidel, 2008. "Discovering the “customer annoyance iceberg” through evidence controlling," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 2(1), pages 33-45, March.
- Brady, Michael K. & Cronin, J. Jr. & Brand, Richard R., 2002. "Performance-only measurement of service quality: a replication and extension," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 17-31, January.
- Vandermerwe, Sandra & Gilbert, Douglas, 1989. "Making internal services market driven," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 83-89.
- Mário Raposo & Helena Alves & Paulo Duarte, 2009. "Dimensions of service quality and satisfaction in healthcare: a patient’s satisfaction index," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 3(1), pages 85-100, March.
- Czepiel, John A., 1990. "Service encounters and service relationships: Implications for research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 13-21, January.
- Bolton, Ruth N & Drew, James H, 1991. " A Multistage Model of Customers' Assessments of Service Quality and Value," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(4), pages 375-384, March.
- Piyush Kumar & Mayukh Dass & Omer Topaloglu, 2011. "Exploring satisfaction in business-to-business services: a path-analytic approach," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 5(1), pages 13-27, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:192:y:2017:i:c:p:54-65 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sojung Kim & Byungun Yoon, 2012. "Developing a process of concept generation for new product-service systems: a QFD and TRIZ-based approach," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 6(3), pages 323-348, September.
More about this item
KeywordsOrganizational networks; Extended business processes modeling; Service-oriented architectures; Service entities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:svcbiz:v:3:y:2009:i:1:p:31-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.