Cellular automata and Riccati equation models for diffusion of innovations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tal Garber & Jacob Goldenberg & Barak Libai & Eitan Muller, 2004. "From Density to Destiny: Using Spatial Dimension of Sales Data for Early Prediction of New Product Success," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(3), pages 419-428, August.
- Rajkumar Venkatesan & Trichy V. Krishnan & V. Kumar, 2004. "Evolutionary Estimation of Macro-Level Diffusion Models Using Genetic Algorithms: An Alternative to Nonlinear Least Squares," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(3), pages 451-464, August.
- John Hauser & Gerard J. Tellis & Abbie Griffin, 2006. "Research on Innovation: A Review and Agenda for," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(6), pages 687-717, 11-12.
- Meade, Nigel & Islam, Towhidul, 2006. "Modelling and forecasting the diffusion of innovation - A 25-year review," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 519-545.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guseo, Renato, 2016. "Diffusion of innovations dynamics, biological growth and catenary function," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 464(C), pages 1-10.
- Guseo, Renato & Mortarino, Cinzia, 2012. "Sequential market entries and competition modelling in multi-innovation diffusions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(3), pages 658-667.
- Guseo, Renato & Guidolin, Mariangela, 2010. "Cellular Automata with network incubation in information technology diffusion," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(12), pages 2422-2433.
More about this item
KeywordsDiffusion models; Technology forecasting; Cellular automata; Riccati equation; Generalized Bass model; NLS; ARMAX;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:17:y:2008:i:3:p:291-308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .