Local analysis of economic disparities in Italy: a spatial statistics approach
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 17 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10260/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Patricia Rice & Anthony J. Venables, 2004.
"Spatial Determinants of Productivity: Analysis for the Regions of Great Britain,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0642, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Rice, Patricia & Venables, Anthony J. & Patacchini, Eleonora, 2006. "Spatial determinants of productivity: Analysis for the regions of Great Britain," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 727-752, November.
- Patricia Rice & Tony Venables, 2004. "Spatial determinants of productivity: analysis for the regions of Great Britain," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2040, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Rice, Patricia & Venables, Anthony J, 2004. "Spatial Determinants of Productivity: Analysis for the Regions of Great Britain," CEPR Discussion Papers 4527, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sergio Rey & Brett Montouri, 1999. "US Regional Income Convergence: A Spatial Econometric Perspective," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 143-156.
- Guido de Blasio & Sabrina Di Addario, 2005. "Do Workers Benefit from Industrial Agglomeration?," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(4), pages 797-827.
- Sabrina Di Addario & Eleonora Patacchini, 2005. "Wages and the City. The Italian case," Economics Series Working Papers 243, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Eleonora Patacchini & Patricia Rice, 2007.
"Geography and Economic Performance: Exploratory Spatial Data Analysis for Great Britain,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(4), pages 489-508.
- Patacchini, Eleonora & Rice, Patricia, 2005. "Geography and economic performance: exploratory spatial data analysis for Great Britain," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0602, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Francesco Aiello & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2000. "Uneven Regional Development in Italy: Explaining Differences in Productivity Levels," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 59(2), pages 270-298, September.
- Patricia Rice & Anthony Venables, 2003. "Equilibrium Regional Disparities: Theory and British Evidence," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(6-7), pages 675-686.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:17:y:2008:i:1:p:85-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.