Local analysis of economic disparities in Italy: a spatial statistics approach
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 17 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10260/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sergio Rey & Brett Montouri, 1999. "US Regional Income Convergence: A Spatial Econometric Perspective," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 143-156.
- Rice, Patricia & Venables, Anthony J, 2004.
"Spatial Determinants of Productivity: Analysis for the Regions of Great Britain,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4527, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rice, Patricia & Venables, Anthony J. & Patacchini, Eleonora, 2006. "Spatial determinants of productivity: Analysis for the regions of Great Britain," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 727-752, November.
- Patricia Rice & Tony Venables, 2004. "Spatial determinants of productivity: analysis for the regions of Great Britain," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2040, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Patricia Rice & Anthony J. Venables, 2004. "Spatial Determinants of Productivity: Analysis for the Regions of Great Britain," CEP Discussion Papers dp0642, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Patacchini, Eleonora & Rice, Patricia, 2005.
"Geography and economic performance: exploratory spatial data analysis for Great Britain,"
Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics
0602, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Eleonora Patacchini & Patricia Rice, 2007. "Geography and Economic Performance: Exploratory Spatial Data Analysis for Great Britain," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(4), pages 489-508.
- Guido de Blasio & Sabrina Di Addario, 2005. "Do Workers Benefit from Industrial Agglomeration?," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(4), pages 797-827.
- Francesco Aiello & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2000. "Uneven Regional Development in Italy: Explaining Differences in Productivity Levels," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 59(2), pages 270-298, September.
- Patricia Rice & Anthony Venables, 2003. "Equilibrium Regional Disparities: Theory and British Evidence," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(6-7), pages 675-686.
- Sabrina Di Addario & Eleonora Patacchini, 2005. "Wages and the City. The Italian case," Economics Series Working Papers 243, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:17:y:2008:i:1:p:85-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.