Latent class factor models for market segmentation: an application to pharmaceuticals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kamakura, Wagner A & Mazzon, Jose Afonso, 1991. " Value Segmentation: A Model for the Measurement of Values and Value Systems," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 208-218, September.
- Paas, L.J. & Bijmolt, T.H.A. & Vermunt, J.K., 2004. "Extending dynamic segmentation with lead generation : A latent class Markov analysis of financial product portfolios," Discussion Paper 2004-1, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Green, Paul E & Carmone, Frank J & Wachspress, David P, 1976. " Consumer Segmentation via Latent Class Analysis," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(3), pages 170-174, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ken Deal, 2014. "Segmenting Patients and Physicians Using Preferences from Discrete Choice Experiments," The Patient: Patient-Centered Outcomes Research, Springer;Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, vol. 7(1), pages 5-21, March.
- Francesca Bassi, 2016. "Dynamic segmentation with growth mixture models," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 10(2), pages 263-279, June.
- Baum, Matthias & Schwens, Christian & Kabst, Ruediger, 2015. "A latent class analysis of small firms’ internationalization patterns," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 754-768.
More about this item
KeywordsLatent class cluster model; K-means clustering; Marketing strategies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:16:y:2007:i:2:p:279-287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .