Revisiting new variant famine: the case of Swaziland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jayne, Thomas S. & Villarreal, Marcela & Pingali, Prabhu L. & Henrich, Gunter, 2004.
"Interactions Between the Agricultural Sector and the HIV/AIDS Pandemic: Implications for Agricultural Policy,"
Food Security International Development Policy Syntheses
11454, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Thom S. Jayne & Marcela Villarreal & Prabhu Pingali & Günter Hemrich, 2004. "Interactions Between the Agricultural Sector and the HIV/AIDS Pandemic: Implications for agricultural policy," Working Papers 04-06, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Jayne, Thomas S. & Villarreal, Marcela & Pingali, Prabhu L. & Hemrich, Gunter, 2004. "Interactions between the Agricultural Sector and the HIV/AIDS Pandemic: Implications for Agricultural Policy," Food Security International Development Papers 54046, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Paul Collier & Gordon Conway & Tony Venables, 2008. "Climate change and Africa," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(2), pages 337-353, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Waal, Alex, 2010. "Reframing governance, security and conflict in the light of HIV/AIDS: A synthesis of findings from the AIDS, security and conflict initiative," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 114-120, January.
More about this item
KeywordsHIV/AIDS; New variant famine; Food security; Swaziland; Southern Africa; Famine; Infectious disease;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ssefpa:v:1:y:2009:i:3:p:251-260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .