An Essay on the Principle of Population
- Gilbert, Geoffrey(Hobart and William Smith Colleges, Geneva, New York)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marinko Škare, 2013. "The missing link: From Kautilya’s The Arthashastra to modern economics," The Journal of Philosophical Economics, Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, The Journal of Philosophical Economics, vol. 6(2), May.
- Waterman, A M C, 1992. "Analysis and Ideology in Malthus's Essay on Population," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(58), pages 203-217, June.
- William D. Nordhaus, 1992. "Lethal Model 2: The Limits to Growth Revisited," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 23(2), pages 1-60.
- Ragchaasuren Galindev, 2011. "Leisure goods, education attainment and fertility choice," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 157-181, June.
- Pierre-André Jouvet & Gregory Ponthiere, 2011.
"Survival, reproduction and congestion: the spaceship problem re-examined,"
Journal of Bioeconomics,
Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 233-273, October.
- Pierre-André Jouvet & Grégory Ponthière, 2010. "Survival, reproduction and congestion: The spaceship problem re-examined," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564865, HAL.
- Pierre-André Jouvet & Grégory Ponthière, 2011. "Survival, reproduction and congestion: the spaceship problem re-examined," Post-Print halshs-00754509, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780199540457. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .