Deep Impact: China and the World Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard G. Harris & Peter E. Robertson & Jessica Y. Xu, 2011.
"The International Effects of China’s Growth, Trade and Education Booms,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(10), pages 1703-1725, October.
- Richard G. Harris & Peter E. Robertson & Jessica Y. Xu, 2010. "The International Effects of China's Growth, Trade and Ecucation Booms," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 10-04, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke, 2002.
"Europe and the causes of globalization, 1790 to 2000,"
Trinity Economics Papers
20021, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke, 2002. "Europe and the causes of globalization, 1790 to 2000," CEG Working Papers 20021, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Robert Koopman & Zhi Wang & Shang-Jin Wei, 2008. "How Much of Chinese Exports is Really Made In China? Assessing Domestic Value-Added When Processing Trade is Pervasive," NBER Working Papers 14109, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barry Eichengreen & Yeongseop Rhee & Hui Tong, 2007. "China and the Exports of Other Asian Countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 143(2), pages 201-226, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rod Tyers & Jenny Corbett, 2012.
"Japan's economic slowdown and its global implications: a review of the economic modelling,"
Asian-Pacific Economic Literature,
Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 26(2), pages 1-28, November.
- Rod Tyers & Jenny Corbett, 2011. "Japan's Economic Slowdown and its Global Implications: A Review of the Economic Modelling," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 11-19, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Growth; India; Growth Accounting; Investment; Productivity;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwa:wpaper:11-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Verity Chia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuwaau.html .