Climate change and Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lopez-Uribe, Maria del Pilar & Castells-Quintana, David & McDermott, Thomas K. J., 2017. "Geography, institutions and development: a review ofthe long-run impacts of climate change," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65147, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- World Bank, 2009. "Africa - Making Development Climate Resilient : A World Bank Strategy for Sub-Saharan Africa," World Bank Other Operational Studies 3211, The World Bank.
- Marian Leimbach & Niklas Roming & Gregor Schwerhoff & Anselm Schultes, 2016. "Development perspectives of Sub-Saharan Africa under climate policies," EcoMod2016 9336, EcoMod.
- Kai A. Konrad & Marcel Thum, 2012.
"The Role of Economic Policy in Climate Change Adaptation,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3959, CESifo Group Munich.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Thum, Marcel, 2012. "The role of economic policy in climate change adaptation," EIB Working Papers 2012/02, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- Konrad, Kai A. & Thum, Marcel, 2014. "The Role of Economic Policy in Climate Change Adaptation," Munich Reprints in Economics 22181, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Matthew Bunce & Sergio Rosendo & Katrina Brown, 2010. "Perceptions of climate change, multiple stressors and livelihoods on marginal African coasts," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 407-440, June.
- David E. Bloom & Michael Kuhn & Klaus Prettner, 2016. "Africaâ€™s Prospects for Enjoying a Demographic Dividend," VID Working Papers 1604, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna.
- Temple, Jonathan R.W., 2010. "Aid and Conditionality," Handbook of Development Economics, Elsevier.
- Stefanija Veljanoska, 2017. "Can Land Fragmentation Reduce the Exposure of Rural Households to Weather Variability?," Working Papers 2017.08, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Marchiori, Luca & Maystadt, Jean-François & Schumacher, Ingmar, 2012.
"The impact of weather anomalies on migration in sub-Saharan Africa,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 355-374.
- Luca MARCHIORI & Jean-François MAYSTADT & Ingmar SCHUMACHER, 2011. "The Impact of Weather Anomalies on Migration in sub-Saharan Africa," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011034, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:144:y:2018:i:c:p:148-159 is not listed on IDEAS
- Borensztein, Eduardo & Cavallo, Eduardo & Jeanne, Olivier, 2017.
"The welfare gains from macro-insurance against natural disasters,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 142-156.
- Borensztein, Eduardo & Cavallo, Eduardo & Jeanne, Olivier, 2015. "The Welfare Gains from Macro-Insurance Against Natural Disasters," CEPR Discussion Papers 10915, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eduardo Borensztein & Eduardo Cavallo & Olivier Jeanne, 2015. "The Welfare Gains from Macro-Insurance Against Natural Disasters," NBER Working Papers 21674, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tilman Altenburg & Wilfried Lütkenhorst, 2015. "Industrial Policy in Developing Countries," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14726.
- Bretschger, Lucas & Suphaphiphat, Nujin, 2014. "Effective climate policies in a dynamic North–South model," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 59-77.
- David E. BLOOM & Michael KUHN & Klaus PRETTNER, 2017.
"Africa’s Prospects for Enjoying a Demographic Dividend,"
JODE - Journal of Demographic Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 83(1), pages 63-76, March.
- David E. Bloom & Michael Kuhn & Klaus Prettner, 2016. "Africa’s Prospects for Enjoying a Demographic Dividend," NBER Working Papers 22560, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bloom, David E. & Kuhn, Michael & Prettner, Klaus, 2016. "Africa's Prospects for Enjoying a Demographic Dividend," IZA Discussion Papers 10161, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David E. Bloom & Michael Kuhn & Klaus Prettner, 2016. "Africa’s Prospects for Enjoying a Demographic Dividend," PGDA Working Papers 12916, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Scott Naysmith & Alex Waal & Alan Whiteside, 2009. "Revisiting new variant famine: the case of Swaziland," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 1(3), pages 251-260, September.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:75:y:2017:i:c:p:393-401 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tasmin L. Rymer & Neville Pillay & Carsten Schradin, 2013. "Extinction or Survival? Behavioral Flexibility in Response to Environmental Change in the African Striped Mouse Rhabdomys," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Henderson, J. Vernon & Storeygard, Adam & Deichmann, Uwe, 2017. "Has climate change driven urbanization in Africa?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 60-82.
- Kahsay, Goytom Abraha & Hansen, Lars Gårn, 2016.
"The effect of climate change and adaptation policy on agricultural production in Eastern Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 54-64.
- Goytom Abraha Kahsay & Lars Gårn Hansen, 2014. "The Effect of Climate Change and Adaptation Policy on Agricultural Production in Eastern Africa," IFRO Working Paper 2014/08, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Henderson, J. Vernon & Storeygard, Adam & Deichmann, Uwe, 2014. "50 years of urbanization in Africa : examining the role of climate change," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6925, The World Bank.
- Stefanija Veljanoska, 2017. "Can Land Fragmentation Reduce the Exposure of Rural Households to Weather Variability?," Policy Papers 2017.02, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Kostandini, Genti & La Rovere, Roberto & Abdoulaye, Tahirou, 2013. "Potential impacts of increasing average yields and reducing maize yield variability in Africa," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 213-226.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:24:y:2008:i:2:p:337-353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .