Behavior in one-shot traveler’s dilemma games: model and experiments with advice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John C. Harsanyi & Reinhard Selten, 1988. "A General Theory of Equilibrium Selection in Games," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262582384, January.
- C. Monica Capra & Jacob K Goeree & Rosario Gomez & Charles A Holt, 2002.
"Learning and Noisy Equilibrium Behavior in an Experimental Study of Imperfect Price Competition,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 43(3), pages 613-636, August.
- C. Monica Capra & Jacob K. Goeree & Rosario Gomez & Charles A. Holt, 2000. "Learning and Noisy Equilibrium Behavior in an Experimental Study of Imperfect Price Competition," Virginia Economics Online Papers 336, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Mehta, Judith & Starmer, Chris & Sugden, Robert, 1994. "The Nature of Salience: An Experimental Investigation of Pure Coordination Games," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(3), pages 658-673, June.
- Cooper, Russell & Douglas V. DeJong & Robert Forsythe & Thomas W. Ross, 1993. "Forward Induction in the Battle-of-the-Sexes Games," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1303-1316, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brañas-Garza, Pablo & Espinosa, María Paz & Rey-Biel, Pedro, 2011.
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 78(1-2), pages 25-36, April.
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & Maréa Paz & Pedro Rey-Biel, "undated". "Travelers' Types," Working Papers 407, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & María Paz Espinosa & Pedro Rey-Biel, 2011. "Travelers' Types," Post-Print hal-00978260, HAL.
- Brañas Garza, Pablo & Espinosa Alejos, María Paz & Rey Biel, Pedro, 2010. "Travellers' Types," DFAEII Working Papers 2010-03, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Morone, A. & Morone, P. & Germani, A.R., 2014.
"Individual and group behaviour in the traveler's dilemma: An experimental study,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 1-7.
- Morone, Andrea & Morone, Piergiuseppe, 2012. "Individual and group behaviours in the traveller’s dilemma: an experimental study," MPRA Paper 38199, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Morone & Piergiuseppe Morone, 2012. "Individual and Group Behaviours in the Traveller's Dilemma: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 2012/09, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Ludovic Renou & Ralph C. Bayer, 2008. "Homo Sapiens Sapiens Meets Homo Strategicus at the Laboratory," Discussion Papers in Economics 08/16, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Nov 2008.
- repec:eee:gamebe:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:16-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kaushik Basu & Leonardo Becchetti & Luca Stanca, 2011.
"Experiments with the Traveler’s Dilemma: welfare, strategic choice and implicit collusion,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 37(4), pages 575-595, October.
- Basu, Kaushik & Becchetti, Leonardo & Stanca, Luca, 2008. "Experiments with the Traveler's Dilemma: Welfare, Strategic Choice and Implicit Collusion," Working Papers 08-07, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Kaushik Basu & Leonardo Becchetti & Luca Stanca, 2011. "Experiments with the Traveler's Dilemma: Welfare, Strategic Choice and Implicit Collusion," CEIS Research Paper 188, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 23 Mar 2011.
- Kaushik Basuy & Leonardo Becchetti & Luca Stanca, 2008. "Experiments with the Traveler's Dilemma: Welfare, Strategic Choice and Implicit Collusion," Working Papers 147, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2008.
- Bayer, R.-C. & Renou, Ludovic, 2016. "Logical abilities and behavior in strategic-form games," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 39-59.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Giacomo Degli Antoni & Marco Faillo, 2009. "Shedding Light into Preference Heterogeneity: Why Players of Traveller’s Dilemma Depart from Individual Rationality?," Econometica Working Papers wp09, Econometica.
More about this item
KeywordsGame theory; Introspection; Experiments; Simulations; Decision with errors; C63; C72; C92;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:specre:v:9:y:2007:i:2:p:129-152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .