Citizenship Norms in Eastern Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robyn Driskell & Elizabeth Embry & Larry Lyon, 2008. "Faith and Politics: The Influence of Religious Beliefs on Political Participation," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 89(2), pages 294-314.
- Marc Morjé Howard & Leah Gilbert, 2008. "A Cross-National Comparison of the Internal Effects of Participation in Voluntary Organizations," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 56, pages 12-32, March.
- Paldam, Martin & Svendsen, Gert Tinggaard, 2000. "An essay on social capital: looking for the fire behind the smoke," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 339-366, June.
- Denny, Kevin & Doyle, Orla, 2008.
"Political Interest, Cognitive Ability and Personality: Determinants of Voter Turnout in Britain,"
British Journal of Political Science,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(02), pages 291-310, April.
- Kevin Denny & Orla Doyle, 2005. "Political interest, cognitive ability and personality : determinants of voter turnout in Britain," Open Access publications 10197/946, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Kevin Denny & Orla Doyle, 2008. "Political interest, cognitive ability and personality : determinants of voter turnout in Britain," Open Access publications 10197/16, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Jan Fidrmuc & Klarita G??rxhani, 2005.
"Formation of social capital in Central and Eastern Europe: Understanding the gap vis-??-vis developed countries,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
wp766, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Fidrmuc, Jan & Gërxhani, Klarita, 2005. "Formation of Social Capital in Central and Eastern Europe: Understanding the Gap Vis-a-Vis Developed Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 5068, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kevin Denny & Orla Doyle, 2005. "Political interest, cognitive ability and personality : determinants of voter turnout in Britain (version 1.5)," Working Papers 200511, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Russell J. Dalton, 2008. "Citizenship Norms and the Expansion of Political Participation," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 56, pages 76-98, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:133:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1364-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCitizenship norms; Eastern Europe; Public opinion;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:96:y:2010:i:3:p:479-496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.