Citizenship Norms in Eastern Europe
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 96 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135 |
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Russell J. Dalton, 2008. "Citizenship Norms and the Expansion of Political Participation," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 56, pages 76-98, 03.
- Kevin Denny & Patrick Orla Doyle, 2005. "Political Interest, Cognitive Ability and Personality - Determinants of Voter Turnout in Britain," Working Papers 200511, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Paldam, Martin & Svendsen, Gert Tinggaard, 2000. "An essay on social capital: looking for the fire behind the smoke," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 339-366, June.
- Marc Morjé Howard & Leah Gilbert, 2008. "A Cross-National Comparison of the Internal Effects of Participation in Voluntary Organizations," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 56, pages 12-32, 03.
- Fidrmuc, Jan & Gërxhani, Klarita, 2005.
"Formation of Social Capital in Central and Eastern Europe: Understanding the Gap Vis-a-Vis Developed Countries,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5068, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jan Fidrmuc & Klarita Gërxhani, 2005. "Formation of social capital in Central and Eastern Europe: Understanding the gap vis-à-vis developed countries," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp766, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Robyn Driskell & Elizabeth Embry & Larry Lyon, 2008. "Faith and Politics: The Influence of Religious Beliefs on Political Participation," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 89(2), pages 294-314.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:96:y:2010:i:3:p:479-496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.