Testing Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs: National Quality-of-Life Across Time
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amita Majumder & Krishna Mazumdar & Snigdha Chakrabarti, 1995. "Patterns of inter- and intra-regional inequality: A socio-economic approach," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 325-338, March.
- Krishna Mazumdar, 1995. "Classification of countries: A socio-economic approach," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 261-273, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ronald V. Kalafsky, 2016. "Examining the Global Machine Tool Industry: Transitions or Continuity?," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(2), pages 138-156, June.
- Ed Diener & Richard Lucas, 2000. "Explaining Differences in Societal Levels of Happiness: Relative Standards, Need Fulfillment, Culture, and Evaluation Theory," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 41-78, March.
- Bart Nooteboom, 2012. "Embodied Cognition, Organization and Innovation," Chapters,in: Handbook of Knowledge and Economics, chapter 15 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Clarke, Matthew, 2005. "Assessing Well-being Using Hierarchical Needs," WIDER Working Paper Series 022, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Cem Baslevent & Hasan Kirmanoğlu, 2012. "Do Preferences for Job Attributes Provide Evidence of 'Hierarchy of Needs'," Working Papers 201201, Murat Sertel Center for Advanced Economic Studies, Istanbul Bilgi University.
- Cem Başlevent & Hasan Kirmanoğlu, 2013. "Do Preferences for Job Attributes Provide Evidence of ‘Hierarchy of Needs’?," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 111(2), pages 549-560, April.
- repec:spr:jhappi:v:18:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s10902-016-9790-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claudia Bouroncle & Pablo Imbach & Beatriz Rodríguez-Sánchez & Claudia Medellín & Armando Martinez-Valle & Peter Läderach, 2017. "Mapping climate change adaptive capacity and vulnerability of smallholder agricultural livelihoods in Central America: ranking and descriptive approaches to support adaptation strategies," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 141(1), pages 123-137, March.
- Michael Menhart & Andreas Pyka & Bernd Ebersberger & Horst Hanusch, 2003. "Product Innovation and Population Dynamics in the German Insurance Market," Discussion Paper Series 240, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Matthew Clarke, 2010. "Assessing Well-being Using Hierarchical Needs," Working Papers id:2612, eSocialSciences.
- Abdallah, Saamah & Thompson, Sam & Marks, Nic, 2008. "Estimating worldwide life satisfaction," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 35-47, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:46:y:1999:i:3:p:249-271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.