Quality of Life Indexes for National Policy: Review and Agenda for Research
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 55 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lars Osberg & Andrew Sharpe, 2002.
"International Comparisons of Trends in Economic Well-being,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 349-382, June.
- Andrew Sharpe & Lars Osberg, 2000. "International Comparisons of Trends in Economic Well-being," LIS Working papers 242, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Osberg, L. & Sharpe, A., 1998. "An Index of Economic Well-being for Canada," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive 98-08, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Guido Lüchters & Lukas Menkhoff, 1995. "The fourth première of the Human Development Index," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 30(1), pages 9-15, January.
- Miringoff, Marc L. & Miringoff, Marque-Luisa, 1999. "The Social Health of the Nation: How America is Really Doing," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195133493.
- Miringoff, Marc L. & Miringoff, Marque-Luisa, 1999. "The Social Health of the Nation: How America is Really Doing," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195133486. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:55:y:2001:i:1:p:1-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.