Quality of Life Indexes for National Policy: Review and Agenda for Research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Guido Lüchters & Lukas Menkhoff, 1995. "The fourth première of the Human Development Index," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 30(1), pages 9-15, January.
- Miringoff, Marc L. & Miringoff, Marque-Luisa, 1999. "The Social Health of the Nation: How America is Really Doing," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195133493.
- Lars Osberg & Andrew Sharpe, 2002. "International Comparisons of Trends in Economic Well-being," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 349-382, June.
- Miringoff, Marc L. & Miringoff, Marque-Luisa, 1999. "The Social Health of the Nation: How America is Really Doing," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195133486.
- Mahar Mangahas & Linda Guerrero, 2002. "Self-Sustained Quality of Life Monitoring: The Philippine Social Weather Reports," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 60(1), pages 123-144, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:55:y:2001:i:1:p:1-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.