A Delphi Approach to Develop Sustainable Food System Metrics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gómez, Miguel I. & Barrett, Christopher B. & Raney, Terri & Pinstrup-Andersen, Per & Meerman, Janice & Croppenstedt, André & Carisma, Brian & Thompson, Brian, 2013.
"Post-green revolution food systems and the triple burden of malnutrition,"
Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 129-138.
- Gómez, Miguel I. & Barrett, Christopher B. & Raney, Terry & Pinstrup-Andersen, Per & Meerman, Janice & Croppenstedt, André & Lowder, Sarah K. & Carisma, Brian & Thompson, Brian, 2013. "Post-Green Revolution food systems and the triple burden of malnutrition," ESA Working Papers 288990, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Agricultural Development Economics Division (ESA).
- Moragues-Faus, Ana & Sonnino, Roberta & Marsden, Terry, 2017. "Exploring European food system vulnerabilities: Towards integrated food security governance," Environmental Science & Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 184-215.
- Jean Huge & Tom Waas & Aviel Verbruggen & Tarah Wright, 2011. "Sustainable development: a bird's eye view," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/217964, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Paolo Prosperi & Iuri Peri, 2014. "Concepts and methods for sustainability assessment: Insights from food security," RIVISTA DI STUDI SULLA SOSTENIBILITA', FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(1), pages 23-34.
- Wentholt, M.T.A. & Rowe, G. & König, A. & Marvin, H.J.P. & Frewer, L.J., 2009. "The views of key stakeholders on an evolving food risk governance framework: Results from a Delphi study," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 539-548, December.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:3:p:196:d:64260 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, J. W., 1996. "Is agricultural sustainability a useful concept?," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 117-143.
- David Gustafson & Alona Gutman & Whitney Leet & Adam Drewnowski & Jessica Fanzo & John Ingram, 2016. "Seven Food System Metrics of Sustainable Nutrition Security," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-17, February.
- Nigel W. Arnell & Emma L. Tompkins & W. Neil Adger, 2005. "Eliciting Information from Experts on the Likelihood of Rapid Climate Change," Risk Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 25(6), pages 1419-1431, December.
- Nora Mehnen & Ingo Mose & Dirk Strijker, 2013. "The Delphi Method as a Useful Tool to Study Governance and Protected Areas?," Landscape Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(5), pages 607-624, October.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:3:p:-:d:64260 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tom Waas & Jean Hugé & Aviel Verbruggen & Tarah Wright, 2011. "Sustainable Development: A Bird’s Eye View," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(10), pages 1-25, September.
- Failing, L. & Gregory, R. & Harstone, M., 2007. "Integrating science and local knowledge in environmental risk management: A decision-focused approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 47-60, October.
- Glwadys A. Gbetibouo & Claudia Ringler & Rashid Hassan, 2010. "Vulnerability of the South African farming sector to climate change and variability: An indicator approach," Natural Resources Forum, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 34, pages 175-187, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Esperanza Arnés & Carlos G. H. Díaz-Ambrona & Omar Marín-González & Marta Astier, 2018. "Farmer Field Schools (FFSs): A Tool Empowering Sustainability and Food Security in Peasant Farming Systems in the Nicaraguan Highlands," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(9), pages 1-24, August.
- Yu Cui & Hiroki Idota & Masaharu Ota, 2021. "Rebuilding the Food Supply Chain by Introducing a Decentralized Credit Mechanism," The Review of Socionetwork Strategies, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 239-250, May.
- Horacio Augstburger & Fabian Käser & Stephan Rist, 2019. "Assessing Food Systems and Their Impact on Common Pool Resources and Resilience," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-25, April.
- Mayton, Holly & Beal, Ty & Rubin, Julia & Sanchez, Alejandra & Heller, Martin & Hoey, Lesli & de Haan, Stef & Duong, Thanh Thi & Huynh, Tuyen & Burra, Dharani Dhar & Khoury, Colin K. & Jones, Andrew D, 2020. "Conceptualizing sustainable diets in Vietnam: Minimum metrics and potential leverage points," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(C).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Paolo Prosperi & Thomas Allen & Bruce Cogill & Martine Padilla & Iuri Peri, 2016. "Towards metrics of sustainable food systems: a review of the resilience and vulnerability literature," Environment Systems and Decisions, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 3-19, March.
- Judith Janker, 2020. "Moral conflicts, premises and the social dimension of agricultural sustainability," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 37(1), pages 97-111, March.
- Rosalind Sharpe & David Barling, 2019. "‘The right thing to do’: ethical motives in the interpretation of social sustainability in the UK’s conventional food supply," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 36(2), pages 329-340, June.
- Szopik-Depczyńska, Katarzyna & Cheba, Katarzyna & Bąk, Iwona & Kiba-Janiak, Maja & Saniuk, Sebastian & Dembińska, Izabela & Ioppolo, Giuseppe, 2017. "The application of relative taxonomy to the study of disproportions in the area of sustainable development of the European Union," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 481-491.
- Francesca Galli & Aniek Hebinck & Brídín Carroll, 2018. "Addressing food poverty in systems: governance of food assistance in three European countries," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 10(6), pages 1353-1370, December.
- E. M. Nkoana & T. Waas & A. Verbruggen & C. J. Burman & J. Hugé, 2017. "Analytic framework for assessing participation processes and outcomes of climate change adaptation tools," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 19(5), pages 1731-1760, October.
- PANȚA Nancy Diana, 2019. "Clashing Perspectives On Sustainable Development," Studies in Busine and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 14(1), pages 181-190, April.
- José Alex Gualotuña Parra & Ana M. Tarquis & Juan B. Grau Olivé & Federico Colombo Speroni & Antonio Saa-Requejo, 2021. "An Analytical Approach to Assess the Influence of Expert Panel Answer on Decision Making: The Case of Sustainable Land Use in Ribadavia Banda Norte, Salta (Argentina)," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(12), pages 1-17, June.
- van Calker, Klaas Jan & Antink, Rudi H.J. Hooch & Beldman, Alfons C.G. & Mauser, Anniek, 2005. "Caring Dairy: A Sustainable Dairy Farming Initiative in Europe," 15th Congress, Campinas SP, Brazil, August 14-19, 2005 24234, International Farm Management Association.
- F. Füsun Tatlıdil & İsmet Boz & Hasan Tatlidil, 2009. "Farmers’ perception of sustainable agriculture and its determinants: a case study in Kahramanmaras province of Turkey," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 11(6), pages 1091-1106, December.
- Hardy, Derrylea J. & Patterson, Murray G., 2012. "Cross-cultural environmental research in New Zealand: Insights for ecological economics research practice," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 75-85.
- Hrabrin Ianouchev BACHEV, 2016.
"A Holistic Approach for Assessing the System of Governance of Agrarian Sustainability,"
Journal of Economic and Social Thought, KSP Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 434-457, September.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2016. "A holistic approach for assessing the system of governance of agrarian sustainability," MPRA Paper 73413, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Agnieszka Wojewódzka-Wiewiórska & Anna Kłoczko-Gajewska & Piotr Sulewski, 2019. "Between the Social and Economic Dimensions of Sustainability in Rural Areas—In Search of Farmers’ Quality of Life," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(1), pages 1-26, December.
- Anna Gaviglio & Mattia Bertocchi & Maria Elena Marescotti & Eugenio Demartini & Alberto Pirani, 2016. "The social pillar of sustainability: a quantitative approach at the farm level," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2018. "Управление На Аграрната Устойчивост В България [Governance of agrarian sustainability in Bulgaria]," MPRA Paper 83686, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- RodrÃguez-Ortega, T. & Olaizola, A.M. & BernuÃ©s, A., 2018. "A novel management-based system of payments for ecosystem services for targeted agri-environmental policy," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 34(PA), pages 74-84.
- Olivier, Michelle M. & Howard, Johnathon L. & Wilson, Ben P. & Robinson, Wayne A., 2018. "Correlating Localisation and Sustainability and Exploring the Causality of the Relationship," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 749-765.
- Pervanchon, F. & Bockstaller, C. & Girardin, P., 2002. "Assessment of energy use in arable farming systems by means of an agro-ecological indicator: the energy indicator," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 149-172, May.
- Ozgul Calicioglu & Alessandro Flammini & Stefania Bracco & Lorenzo Bellù & Ralph Sims, 2019. "The Future Challenges of Food and Agriculture: An Integrated Analysis of Trends and Solutions," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Tiéfigué Pierrette Coulibaly & Jianguo Du & Daniel Diakité & Olivier Joseph Abban & Elvis Kouakou, 2021. "A Proposed Conceptual Framework on the Adoption of Sustainable Agricultural Practices: The Role of Network Contact Frequency and Institutional Trust," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(4), pages 1-12, February.
More about this item
KeywordsFood systems; Sustainability indicators; Social-ecological system; Vulnerability; Resilience; Delphi survey;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:141:y:2019:i:3:d:10.1007_s11205-018-1865-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.