Post-green revolution food systems and the triple burden of malnutrition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lentz, Erin C. & Barrett, Christopher B., 2013. "The economics and nutritional impacts of food assistance policies and programs," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 151-163.
- Gillespie, Stuart & Kadiyala, Suneetha, 2005. "HIV/AIDs and food and nutrition security," Food policy reviews 7, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Miller, By Dennis D. & Welch, Ross M., 2013. "Food system strategies for preventing micronutrient malnutrition," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 115-128.
- Thomas Reardon & C. Peter Timmer & Christopher B. Barrett & Julio Berdegué, 2003. "The Rise of Supermarkets in Africa, Asia, and Latin America," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1140-1146.
- Reardon, Thomas & Barrett, Christopher B. & Berdegué, Julio A. & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2009. "Agrifood Industry Transformation and Small Farmers in Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 1717-1727, November.
- Thomas Reardon & C. Peter Timmer, 2012. "The Economics of the Food System Revolution," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 4(1), pages 225-264, August.
- von Braun, Joachim & Puetz, Detlev & Webb, Patrick, 1989. "Irrigation technology and commercialization of rice in the Gambia: effects on income and nutrition," Research reports 75, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Reardon, Thomas & Timmer, C. Peter, 2007. "Transformation of Markets for Agricultural Output in Developing Countries Since 1950: How Has Thinking Changed?," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, Elsevier.
- Thomas Reardon & Spencer Henson & Julio Berdegué, 2007. "'Proactive fast-tracking' diffusion of supermarkets in developing countries: implications for market institutions and trade," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(4), pages 399-431, July.
- Gómez, Miguel I. & Ricketts, Katie D., 2013. "Food value chain transformations in developing countries: Selected hypotheses on nutritional implications," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 139-150.
- Minten, Bart & Barrett, Christopher B., 2008. "Agricultural Technology, Productivity, and Poverty in Madagascar," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 797-822, May.
- Per Pinstrup-Andersen, 2007. "Agricultural research and policy for better health and nutrition in developing countries: a food systems approach," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 37(s1), pages 187-198, December.
- Lentz, Erin C. & Barrett, Christopher B. & Gómez, Miguel I. & Maxwell, Daniel G., 2013. "On The Choice and Impacts of Innovative International Food Assistance Instruments," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 1-8.
- Anonymous & Gehlhar, Mark J., 2005. "New Directions In Global Food Markets," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33751, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Food and Agriculture Organization, 2013. "The State of Food and Agriculture, 2013," Working Papers id:5511, eSocialSciences.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saint Ville, Arlette S. & Hickey, Gordon M. & Phillip, Leroy E., 2017. "How do stakeholder interactions influence national food security policy in the Caribbean? The case of Saint Lucia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 53-64.
- Mousumi Das, 2014.
"Measures, Spatial Profile and Determinants of Dietary Diversity: Evidence from India,"
- Mousumi Das, 2016. "Measures, Spatial Profile and Determinants of Dietary Diversity: Evidence from India," Working Papers id:10700, eSocialSciences.
- Mousumi Das, 2014. "Measures, spatial profile and determinants of dietary diversity: Evidence from India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-045, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:73:y:2017:i:c:p:104-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:agfoec:v:6:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1186_s40100-018-0097-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter Richards & Tom Reardon & David Tschirley & Thom Jayne & Jim Oehmke & David Atwood, 2016. "Cities and the future of agriculture and food security: a policy and programmatic roundtable," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 8(4), pages 871-877, August.
- Lee, Deishin & Sönmez, Erkut & Gómez, Miguel I. & Fan, Xiaoli, 2017. "Combining two wrongs to make two rights: Mitigating food insecurity and food waste through gleaning operations," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 40-52.
- Goran RAJOVIC & Jelisavka BULATOVIC, 2015. "Nationalist Movements in the Balkans and Ottoman Government," Journal of Economic and Social Thought, KSP Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 16-35, March.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:74:y:2018:i:c:p:117-125 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural productivity; Food and agricultural systems; Nutrition; Green Revolution; Biofortification; Food value chains; Food assistance programs;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:42:y:2013:i:c:p:129-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.