HIV/AIDs and food and nutrition security
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2006. "Repositioning Nutrition as Central to Development : A Strategy for Large Scale Action," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7409.
- Behrman, Julia & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth & Quisumbing, Agnes, 2011.
"The gender implications of large-scale land deals:,"
IFPRI discussion papers
1056, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Behrman, Julia A. & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Quisumbing, Agnes R., 2011. "The gender implications of large-scale land deals:," Policy briefs 17, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gandhi, B. Valentine Joseph & Bantilan, M. Cynthia Serquina & Parthasarathy, Devanathan, 2008.
"Livelihood Risk from HIV in Semi-Arid Tropics of Rural Andhra Pradesh,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
049, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Gandhi, B. Valentine Joseph & Bantilan, M. Cynthia Serquina & Parthasarathy, Devanathan, 2008. "Livelihood Risk from HIV in Semi-Arid Tropics of Rural Andhra Pradesh," MPRA Paper 8685, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wiesmann, Doris, 2006. "A global hunger index: measurement concept, ranking of countries, and trends," FCND discussion papers 212, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jayne, Thomas S. & Villarrea, Marcela & Pingali, Prabhu L. & Hemrich, Gunter, 2005.
"HIV/AIDS and the Agricultural Sector: Implications for Policy in Eastern and Southern Africa,"
eJADE: electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics,
Food and Agriculture Organization, Agricultural and Development Economics Division, vol. 2(2).
- T. S. Jayne & Marcela Villarreal & Prabhu Pingali & Günter Hemrich, 2005. "HIV/AIDS and the Agricultural Sector: Implications for Policy in Eastern and Southern Africa," The Electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, vol. 2(2), pages 158-181.
- Binswanger, Hans P., 2006. "Food and Agricultural Policy to Mitigate The Impact of HIV/AIDS," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25268, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Keitometsi Ncube & Charlie M. Shackleton & Brent M. Swallow & Wijaya Dassanayake, 2016. "Impacts of HIV / AIDS on food consumption and wild food use in rural South Africa," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 8(6), pages 1135-1151, December.
- repec:oup:revage:v:28:y:2006:i:3:p:440-457. is not listed on IDEAS
- Gómez, Miguel I. & Barrett, Christopher B. & Raney, Terri & Pinstrup-Andersen, Per & Meerman, Janice & Croppenstedt, André & Carisma, Brian & Thompson, Brian, 2013. "Post-green revolution food systems and the triple burden of malnutrition," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 129-138.
- Lambrou, Yianna & Laub, Regina, 2006. "Gender, Local Knowledge, and Lessons Learnt in Documenting and Conserving Agrobiodiversity," WIDER Working Paper Series 069, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Gebreselassie, Kidist & Wesseler, Justus & van Ierland, Ekko C., 2007. "The Effect of HIV/AIDS Driven Labor Organization on Agrobiodiversity: an Empirical Study in Ethiopia," 106th Seminar, October 25-27, 2007, Montpellier, France 7929, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Robert J. Brent, 2010. "Setting Priorities for HIV/AIDS Interventions," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12742.
- Michael P. Cameron, 2007. "HIV/AIDS in Rural Northeast Thailand: Narratives of the Impacts of HIV/AIDS on Individuals and Households," Working Papers in Economics 07/07, University of Waikato.
- Frankenberger, Timothy R. & Nelson, Suzanne, 2011. "Ex-post impact assessment review of the Regional Network on AIDS, Livelihoods, and Food Security (RENEWAL):," Impact assessments 33, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Pauline Peters & Peter A. Walker & Daimon Kambewa, 2008. "Striving for Normality in a Time of AIDS in Malawi," CID Working Papers 167, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Donovan, Cynthia & Bailey, Linda & Mpyisi, Edson & Weber, Michael T., 2003. "Prime-Age Adult Morbidity and Mortality in Rural Rwanda: Effects on Household Income, Agricultural Production, and Food Security Strategies," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 55387, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Chapoto, Antony & Kirimi, Lilian & Kadiyala, Suneetha, 2012. "Poverty and Prime-Age Mortality in Eastern and Southern Africa: Evidence from Zambia and Kenya," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 1839-1853.
- Gebreselassie, Kidist & Price, Lisa & Wesseler, Justus & van Ierland, Ekko, 2008. "Impacts of HIV/AIDS on labour allocation and agrobiodiversity depend on the stage of the epidemic: case studies in Ethiopia," MPRA Paper 25608, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shenggen Fan & Joanna Brzeska, 2015. "The Nexus between Agriculture and Nutrition: Do Growth Patterns and Conditional Factors Matter?," Working Papers id:7519, eSocialSciences.
- Ndirangu, Murugi & Sachs, Sonia Ehrlich & Palm, Cheryl & Deckelbaum, Richard J., 2013. "HIV affected households in Western Kenya experience greater food insecurity," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 11-17.
- Stuart Gillespie & Paul Jere & John Msuya & Scott Drimie, 2009. "Food prices and the HIV response: findings from rapid regional assessments in eastern and southern Africa in 2008[InlineMediaObject not available: see fulltext.][InlineMediaObject not available: see f," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 1(3), pages 261-269, September.
- Banda-Nyirenda, D. & Hâ ¿sken, S.M.C. & Kaunda, W., 2009. "Impact of nutrition and fish supplementation on the response to anti retroviral therapy, Zambia: a literature review," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 38680, June.
More about this item
KeywordsAIDS (Disease) ; HIV infections ; Nutrition Evaluation ; Nutrition policy ; Food Safety measures ; World health ;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-07-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:fprevi:7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.