Rationalizations of Condorcet-consistent rules via distances of hamming type
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Young, H. P., 1977. "Extending Condorcet's rule," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 335-353, December.
- Christian Klamler, 2005. "Borda and Condorcet: Some Distance Results," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 59(2), pages 97-109, September.
- Baigent, Nick, 1987. "Metric rationalisation of social choice functions according to principles of social choice," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 59-65, February.
- Christian Klamler, 2005. "The Copeland rule and Condorcet’s principle," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 25(3), pages 745-749, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Can, B., 2013. "Distance rationalizability of scoring rules," Research Memorandum 068, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Bredereck, Robert & Chen, Jiehua & Woeginger, Gerhard J., 2016. "Are there any nicely structured preference profiles nearby?," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 61-73.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:39:y:2012:i:4:p:891-905. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .