Random conjugates of bankruptcy rules
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 36 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/355|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Diego Dominguez & William Thomson, 2006.
"A new solution to the problem of adjudicating conflicting claims,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 28(2), pages 283-307, 06.
- Diego Dominguez & William Thomson, 2004. "A New Solution to the Problem of Adjudicating Conflicting Claims," RCER Working Papers 511, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Quant, M. & Borm, P.E.M. & Maaten, R., 2005. "A Concede-and-Divide Rule for Bankruptcy Problems," Discussion Paper 2005-20, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- William Thomson & Chun-Hsien Yeh, 2006.
"Operators for the adjudication of conflicting claims,"
RCER Working Papers
531, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Thomson, William & Yeh, Chun-Hsien, 2008. "Operators for the adjudication of conflicting claims," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 177-198, November.
- Nir Dagan, 1996.
"New Characterizations of Old Bankruptcy Rules,"
Economic theory and game theory
002, Nir Dagan.
- Toru Hokari & William Thomson, 2007.
"On properties of division rules lifted by bilateral consistency,"
RCER Working Papers
536, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Hokari, Toru & Thomson, William, 2008. "On properties of division rules lifted by bilateral consistency," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(11), pages 1057-1071, December.
- Aumann, Robert J. & Maschler, Michael, 1985. "Game theoretic analysis of a bankruptcy problem from the Talmud," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 195-213, August.
- Ju, Y. & Borm, P.E.M. & Ruys, P.H.M., 2004.
"The Consensus Value : A New Solution Concept for Cooperative Games,"
2004-50, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Yuan Ju & Peter Borm & Pieter Ruys, 2007. "The consensus value: a new solution concept for cooperative games," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 28(4), pages 685-703, June.
- Ju, Y. & Borm, P.E.M. & Ruys, P.H.M., 2007. "The consensus value : A new solution concept for cooperative games," Other publications TiSEM 6cd44a12-a909-47f8-8d85-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Ju, Biung-Ghi & Miyagawa, Eiichi & Sakai, Toyotaka, 2007. "Non-manipulable division rules in claim problems and generalizations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 1-26, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:36:y:2011:i:2:p:249-266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.