Resolving an Insurance Allocation Problem: A Procedural Approach
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 26 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00355/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Deprez, Olivier & Gerber, Hans U., 1985. "On convex principles of premium calculation," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 179-189, July.
- Raith, Matthias G., 2000. "Fair-negotiation procedures," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 303-322, May.
- Suijs, J.P.M. & Borm, P.E.M., 1999.
"Stochastic cooperative games : Superadditivity, convexity and certainty equivalents,"
Other publications TiSEM
42630051-47fb-44ec-839b-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Suijs, Jeroen & Borm, Peter, 1999. "Stochastic Cooperative Games: Superadditivity, Convexity, and Certainty Equivalents," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 331-345, May.
- Claus-Jochen Haake & Matthias G. Raith & Francis Edward Su, 2002.
"Bidding for envy-freeness: A procedural approach to n-player fair-division problems,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 723-749.
- Claus-Jochen Haake & Matthias G. Raith & Francis Su, 2000. "Bidding for Envy-Freeness: A Procedural Approach to n-Player Fair Division Problems," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2000-47, Claremont Colleges.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:26:y:2006:i:3:p:625-643. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.