A fair procedure in insurance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Suijs, Jeroen & Borm, Peter & De Waegenaere, Anja & Tijs, Stef, 1999.
"Cooperative games with stochastic payoffs,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 193-205, February.
- Sujis, J. & Borm, P. & De Waegenaere, A. & Tijs, S., 1995. "Cooperative Games with Stochastic Payoffs," Papers 9588, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Suijs, J.P.M. & Borm, P.E.M. & De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Tijs, S.H., 1999. "Cooperative games with stochastic payoffs," Other publications TiSEM f0fb042f-fe23-43f9-9982-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Suijs, J.P.M. & Borm, P.E.M. & De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Tijs, S.H., 1995. "Cooperative games with stochastic payoffs," Discussion Paper 1995-88, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Claus-Jochen Haake & Matthias G. Raith & Francis Edward Su, 2002.
"Bidding for envy-freeness: A procedural approach to n-player fair-division problems,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 19(4), pages 723-749.
- Claus-Jochen Haake & Matthias G. Raith & Francis Su, 2000. "Bidding for Envy-Freeness: A Procedural Approach to n-Player Fair Division Problems," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2000-47, Claremont Colleges.
- Alegre, Antoni & Claramunt, M. Merce, 1995. "Allocation of solvency cost in group annuities: Actuarial principles and cooperative game theory," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 19-34, August.
- Deprez, Olivier & Gerber, Hans U., 1985. "On convex principles of premium calculation," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 179-189, July.
- Suijs, Jeroen & De Waegenaere, Anja & Borm, Peter, 1998. "Stochastic cooperative games in insurance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 209-228, July.
- Steven J. Brams & Peter C. Fishburn, 2000.
"Fair division of indivisible items between two people with identical preferences: Envy-freeness, Pareto-optimality, and equity,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 17(2), pages 247-267.
- Brams, S.J. & Fishburn, P.C., 1998. "Fair Division of Indivisible Items between Two People with Identical Preferences: Envy-Freeness, Pareto-Optimality, and Equity," Working Papers 98-20, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Suijs, Jeroen & Borm, Peter, 1999.
"Stochastic Cooperative Games: Superadditivity, Convexity, and Certainty Equivalents,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 331-345, May.
- Suijs, J.P.M. & Borm, P.E.M., 1999. "Stochastic cooperative games : Superadditivity, convexity and certainty equivalents," Other publications TiSEM 42630051-47fb-44ec-839b-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Lemaire, Jean, 1991. "Cooperative Game Theory and its Insurance Applications," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(01), pages 17-40, April.
- Borch, Karl, 1962. "Application of Game Theory to Some Problems in Automobile Insurance," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(02), pages 208-221, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:33:y:2003:i:1:p:75-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.