Comparing the research productivity of social work doctoral programs using the h-Index
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- T. Edison Carter & Thomas E. Smith & Philip J. Osteen, 2017. "Gender comparisons of social work faculty using H-Index scores," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 111(3), pages 1547-1557, June.
- Jordan, John M. & Meador, Mark & Walters, Stephen J. K., 1989. "Academic research productivity, department size and organization: Further results," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 345-352, August.
- Lisa Geraci & Steve Balsis & Alexander J. Busch Busch, 2015. "Gender and the h index in psychology," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 105(3), pages 2023-2034, December.
- Raj Chetty & Nathaniel Hendren & Patrick Kline & Emmanuel Saez, 2014.
"Where is the land of Opportunity? The Geography of Intergenerational Mobility in the United States,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 129(4), pages 1553-1623.
- Raj Chetty & Nathaniel Hendren & Patrick Kline & Emmanuel Saez, 2014. "Where is the Land of Opportunity? The Geography of Intergenerational Mobility in the United States," NBER Working Papers 19843, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30750027 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsh-Index; Bibliometric comparisons; Social work program rankings; Quality of doctoral programs; Productivity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:scient:v:116:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-018-2832-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.