The roles of geographic distance and socioeconomic factors on international collaboration among ecologists
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:85:y:2010:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-010-0231-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jarno Hoekman & Koen Frenken & Frank Oort, 2009.
"The geography of collaborative knowledge production in Europe,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 43(3), pages 721-738, September.
- Jarno Hoekman & Koen Frenken & Frank van Oort, 2008. "The geography of collaborative knowledge production in Europe," KITeS Working Papers 214, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Feb 2008.
- Otávio José Guerci Sidone & Eduardo Amaral Haddad & Jesús Pascual Mena-Chalco, 2017.
"Scholarly publication and collaboration in Brazil: The role of geography,"
Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology,
Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 68(1), pages 243-258, January.
- Otávio J. G. Sidone & Eduardo A. Haddad, Jesús P. Mena-Chalco, 2014. "Scholarly Publication and Collaboration in Brazil: The Role of Geography," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2014_30, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Otavio Sidone & Eduardo Haddad & Jesus Mena-Chalco, 2014. "Scholarly Publication and Collaboration in Brazil: The Role of Geography," ERSA conference papers ersa14p187, European Regional Science Association.
- Diniz-Filho, José Alexandre F. & Fioravanti, Maria Clorinda S. & Bini, Luis Mauricio & Rangel, Thiago Fernando, 2016. "Drivers of academic performance in a Brazilian university under a government-restructuring program," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 151-161.
- Hoekman, Jarno & Frenken, Koen & Tijssen, Robert J.W., 2010. "Research collaboration at a distance: Changing spatial patterns of scientific collaboration within Europe," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 662-673, June.
- Roderik Ponds & Frank van Oort & Koen Frenken, 2007. "The geographical and institutional proximity of research collaboration," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(3), pages 423-443, August.
- Ospina, Raydonal & Ferrari, Silvia L.P., 2012. "A general class of zero-or-one inflated beta regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1609-1623.
- repec:spr:scient:v:105:y:2015:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-015-1760-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Scherngell & Yuanjia Hu, 2011. "Collaborative Knowledge Production in China: Regional Evidence from a Gravity Model Approach," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(6), pages 755-772.
- repec:spr:scient:v:102:y:2015:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1385-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Katz, J. Sylvan & Martin, Ben R., 1997. "What is research collaboration?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 1-18, March.
- repec:spr:scient:v:91:y:2012:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0627-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ron Boschma, 2005. "Proximity and Innovation: A Critical Assessment," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 61-74.
- R. A. Rigby & D. M. Stasinopoulos, 2005. "Generalized additive models for location, scale and shape," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 54(3), pages 507-554.
- repec:spr:scient:v:93:y:2012:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0736-3 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:scient:v:115:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-018-2678-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:3:p:577-:d:133294 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsResearch collaboration; Gravity models; Trade blocs; HDI;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:scient:v:113:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2502-z. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.