Communication complexity and stability of equilibria in economies and games
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 13 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10058/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hurwicz, L, 1979. "Outcome Functions Yielding Walrasian and Lindahl Allocations at Nash Equilibrium Points," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 217-25, April.
- Jordan, J. S., 1983. "Locally stable price mechanisms," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 235-259, July.
- Sergiu Hart & Yishay Mansour, 2006.
"The Communication Complexity of Uncoupled Nash Equilibrium Procedures,"
Discussion Paper Series
dp419, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Sergiu Hart & Yishay Mansour, 2006. "The Communication Complexity of Uncoupled Nash Equilibrium Procedures," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001299, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Reichelstein, Stefan & Reiter, Stanley, 1988. "Game Forms with Minimal Message Spaces," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(3), pages 661-92, May.
- Mount, Kenneth & Reiter, Stanley, 1974.
"The informational size of message spaces,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 161-192, June.
- Peyton Young, 2002.
"Learning Hypothesis Testing and Nash Equilibrium,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
474, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Foster, Dean P. & Young, H. Peyton, 2003. "Learning, hypothesis testing, and Nash equilibrium," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 73-96, October.
- R. Aumann, 2010.
"Subjectivity and Correlation in Randomized Strategies,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
389, David K. Levine.
- Aumann, Robert J., 1974. "Subjectivity and correlation in randomized strategies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 67-96, March.
- AUMANN, Robert J., . "Subjectivity and correlation in randomized strategies," CORE Discussion Papers RP 167, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Maskin, Eric, 1999.
"Nash Equilibrium and Welfare Optimality,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(1), pages 23-38, January.
- Eric Maskin, 1998. "Nash Equilibrium and Welfare Optimality," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1829, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Kenneth R. Mount & Stanley Reiter, 1983. "On the Existence of a Locally Stable Dynamic Process With a Statically Minimal Message Space," Discussion Papers 550, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Young, H. Peyton, 2004. "Strategic Learning and its Limits," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199269181.
- Sergiu Hart & Andreu Mas-Colell, 2003. "Uncoupled Dynamics Do Not Lead to Nash Equilibrium," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(5), pages 1830-1836, December.
- Saari, Donald G & Simon, Carl P, 1978. "Effective Price Mechanisms," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(5), pages 1097-1125, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:reecde:v:13:y:2009:i:1:p:115-135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.