Contingent payments in selection contests
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 11 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10058|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kenneth Judd & Karl Schmedders, 2002.
"Optimal Rules for Patent Races,"
1343, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Encaoua, David & Guellec, Dominique & Martinez, Catalina, 2006.
"Patent systems for encouraging innovation: Lessons from economic analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1423-1440, November.
- David Encaoua & Dominique Guellec & Catalina Martínez, 2006. "Patent Systems for Encouraging Innovation: Lessons from Economic Analysis," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00177614, HAL.
- Derek Clark & Christian Riis, 2001.
"Rank-order tournaments and selection,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 73(2), pages 167-191, June.
- Landers, Renee M & Rebitzer, James B & Taylor, Lowell J, 1996. "Rat Race Redux: Adverse Selection in the Determination of Work Hours in Law Firms," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(3), pages 329-48, June.
- Gifford, Adam, Jr & Kenney, Roy W, 1986. "The Production of Information through Labor Market Contests," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(2), pages 305-13, Fall.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:reecde:v:11:y:2007:i:2:p:125-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.