Publishing? You can count on knowledge, experience, and expectations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yao, Zheng & Yang, Zhi & Fisher, Gregory J. & Ma, Chaoqun & (Er) Fang, Eric, 2013. "Knowledge complementarity, knowledge absorption effectiveness, and new product performance: The exploration of international joint ventures in China," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 216-227.
- Geuna, Aldo & Kataishi, Rodrigo & Toselli, Manuel & Guzmán, Eduardo & Lawson, Cornelia & Fernandez-Zubieta, Ana & Barros, Beatriz, 2015.
"SiSOB data extraction and codification: A tool to analyze scientific careers,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(9), pages 1645-1658.
- Geuna, Aldo & Kataishi, Rodrigo & Toselli, Manuel & Guzmán, Eduardo & Lawson, Cornelia & Fernandez-Zubieta, Ana & Barros, Beatriz, 2015. "SiSOB Data Extraction and Codification: A tool to analyse scientific careers," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201506, University of Turin.
- Aldo Geuna & Rodrigo Kataishi & Manuel Toselli & Eduardo Guzmán & Cornelia Lawson & Ana Fernandez-Zubieta & Beatriz Barros, 2015. "SiSOB Data Extraction and Codification: A Tool to Analyse Scientific Careers," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-03, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Geuna, Aldo & Kataishi, Rodrigo & Toselli, Manuel & Guzmán, Eduardo & Lawson, Cornelia & Fernandez-Zubieta, Ana & Barros, Beatriz, 2015. "SiSOB Data Extraction and Codification: A tool to analyse scientific careers," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201503, University of Turin.
- Vasileiadou, Eleftheria & Vliegenthart, Rens, 2009. "Research productivity in the era of the internet revisited," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 1260-1268, October.
- Charles S. White & Karen James & Lisa A. Burke & Richard S. Allen, 2012. "What makes a “research star”? Factors influencing the research productivity of business faculty," International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 61(6), pages 584-602, July.
- Donal Crilly, 2011. "Predicting stakeholder orientation in the multinational enterprise: A mid-range theory," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 42(5), pages 694-717, June.
- Sabharwal, Meghna & Hu, Qian, 2013. "Participation in university-based research centers: Is it helping or hurting researchers?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 1301-1311.
- Mohan Subramaniam & N. Venkatraman, 2001. "Determinants of transnational new product development capability: testing the influence of transferring and deploying tacit overseas knowledge," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(4), pages 359-378, April.
- Paola Zappa, 2011. "The network structure of knowledge sharing among physicians," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 45(5), pages 1109-1126, August.
- Meng, Yu, 2016. "Collaboration patterns and patenting: Exploring gender distinctions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 56-67.
- Martin R Schneider & Conrad Schulze-Bentrop & Mihai Paunescu, 2010. "Mapping the institutional capital of high-tech firms: A fuzzy-set analysis of capitalist variety and export performance," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 41(2), pages 246-266, February.
- Hsiu-Fen Lin, 2007. "Knowledge sharing and firm innovation capability: an empirical study," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(1), pages 315 - 332, April.
- Carla Curado & Nick Bontis, 2006. "The knowledge-based view of the firm and its theoretical precursor," International Journal of Learning and Intellectual Capital, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(4), pages 367-381.
- Masao Nakamura & Mariko Sakakibara, 2003. "Knowledge sharing in cooperative research and development," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(2-3), pages 117-132.
- Lisa A. Burke & Karen E. James, 2005. "An empirical investigation of faculty research productivity and implications for practice," International Journal of Management Practice, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(2), pages 109-130.
- Cruz-Castro, Laura & Sanz-Menéndez, Luis, 2010. "Mobility versus job stability: Assessing tenure and productivity outcomes," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 27-38, February.
- Ragin, Charles C., 2000. "Fuzzy-Set Social Science," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, number 9780226702773.
- Mas-Verdú, Francisco & Ribeiro-Soriano, Domingo & Roig-Tierno, Norat, 2015. "Firm survival: The role of incubators and business characteristics," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 793-796.
- Ragin, Charles C., 2006. "Set Relations in Social Research: Evaluating Their Consistency and Coverage," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(3), pages 291-310, July.
- Alsaleh Saad, 2013. "A Case Study of Academicsâ€™ Knowledge Sharing Motivations at Malaysian Public Academic Institutions," Journal of Education and Vocational Research, AMH International, vol. 4(9), pages 265-274.
- Chai, Sen & Shih, Willy, 2016. "Bridging science and technology through academic–industry partnerships," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 148-158.
- Hsiu-Fen Lin, 2007. "Knowledge sharing and firm innovation capability: an empirical study," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(3/4), pages 315-332, June.
- repec:ucp:bkecon:9780226702766 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gilbert, Brett Anitra & Campbell, Joanna Tochman, 2015. "The geographic origins of radical technological paradigms: A configurational study," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 311-327.
- Svein Kyvik, 2003. "Changing trends in publishing behaviour among university faculty, 1980-2000," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 58(1), pages 35-48, September.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch antecedents; Academic publishing productivity; Hard sciences; Soft sciences; Qualitative comparative analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:53:y:2019:i:3:d:10.1007_s11135-018-0816-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.