Comparing linear probability model coefficients across groups
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arthur Lewbel & Yingying Dong & Thomas Tao Yang, 2012.
"Comparing features of convenient estimators for binary choice models with endogenous regressors,"
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 45(3), pages 809-829, August.
- Yingying Dong & Arthur Lewbel & Thomas Tao Yang, 2012. "Comparing Features of Convenient Estimators for Binary Choice Models With Endogenous Regressors," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 789, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 15 May 2012.
- Arthur Lewbel & Yingying Dong & Thomas Tao Yang, 2012. "Viewpoint: Comparing features of convenient estimators for binary choice models with endogenous regressors," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 45(3), pages 809-829, August.
- Ai, Chunrong & Norton, Edward C., 2003. "Interaction terms in logit and probit models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 123-129, July.
- Greene, William, 2010.
"Testing hypotheses about interaction terms in nonlinear models,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 291-296, May.
- William H. Greene, 2009. "Testing Hypotheses About Interaction Terms in Nonlinear Models," Working Papers 09-08, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Edward C. Norton & Hua Wang & Chunrong Ai, 2004. "Computing interaction effects and standard errors in logit and probit models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 4(2), pages 154-167, June.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1981. "Qualitative Response Models: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 19(4), pages 1483-1536, December.
- Richard Breen & Anders Holm & Kristian Bernt Karlson, 2014. "Correlations and Nonlinear Probability Models," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 43(4), pages 571-605, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Walied Keshk & Hung‐Yuan (Richard) Lu & Vivek Mande, 2020. "How have US banks adopted the Financial Accounting Standards Board's Level 3 fair value disclosure rules?," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 60(S1), pages 693-727, April.
- Brännström, Lars & Karlsson, Henrik & Vinnerljung, Bo & Hjern, Anders, 2018. "Childhood risk factors for disability pension among adult former Swedish child welfare clients: Same or different as for majority population peers?," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 94-102.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Eschelbach, Martina & Schmidt, Tobias, 2013. "Precautionary motives in short-term cash management: Evidence from German POS transactions," Discussion Papers 38/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Coupe, Tom & Obrizan, Maksym, 2016.
"The impact of war on happiness: The case of Ukraine,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 132(PA), pages 228-242.
- Tom Coupé & Maksym Obrizan, 2016. "The Impact of War on Happiness: the Case of Ukraine," Working Papers in Economics 16/20, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Tom Coupe & Maksym Obrizan, 2016. "The Impact of War on Happiness: the Case of Ukraine," Discussion Papers 58, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Manuel Frondel & Colin Vance, 2012. "On Interaction Effects: The Case of Heckit and Two-Part Models," Ruhr Economic Papers 0309, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Barbara Dluhosch, 2018. "Trade, Inequality, and Subjective Well-Being: Getting at the Roots of the Backlash Against Globalization," LIS Working papers 741, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Bialek, Sylwia & Weichenrieder, Alfons J., 2015. "Do stringent environmental policies deter FDI? M&A versus Greenfi eld," VfS Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113179, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Kristensen, Soren Rud & Bech, Mickael & Lauridsen, Jørgen T, 2013. "Who to pay for performance? The choice of organisational level for hospital performance incentives," DaCHE discussion papers 2013:5, University of Southern Denmark, Dache - Danish Centre for Health Economics.
- Yujin Jeong & Jordan I. Siegel & Sophie Yu‐Pu Chen & Whitney K. Newey, 2020. "A recentering approach for interpreting interaction effects from logit, probit, and other nonlinear models," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(11), pages 2072-2091, November.
- Frondel Manuel & Vance Colin, 2013.
"On Interaction Effects: The Case of Heckit and Two-Part Models,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 233(1), pages 22-38, February.
- Frondel, Manuel & Vance, Colin, 2013. "On Interaction Effects: The Case of Heckit and Two-part Models," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 22-38.
- Frondel, Manuel & Vance, Colin, 2012. "On Interaction Effects: The Case of Heckit and Two-Part Models," Ruhr Economic Papers 309, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- John Harry Evans & Nandu J. Nagarajan & Jason D. Schloetzer, 2010. "CEO Turnover and Retention Light: Retaining Former CEOs on the Board," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(5), pages 1015-1047, December.
- Sanoran, Kanyarat (Lek), 2018. "Auditors’ going concern reporting accuracy during and after the global financial crisis," Journal of Contemporary Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 164-178.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0309 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yuyan Guan & Congcong Li & Hai Lu & M. H. Franco Wong, 2019. "Regulations and Brain Drain: Evidence from Wall Street Star Analysts’ Career Choices," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 65(12), pages 5766-5784, December.
- Grimes, Matthew G. & Gehman, Joel & Cao, Ke, 2018. "Positively deviant: Identity work through B Corporation certification," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 130-148.
- Alberto M. Zanni & Abigail L. Bristow & Mark Wardman, 2013. "The potential behavioural effect of personal carbon trading: results from an experimental survey," Journal of Environmental Economics and Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 222-243, July.
- Didier Kadjo & Jacob Ricker‐Gilbert & Gerald Shively & Tahirou Abdoulaye, 2020. "Food Safety and Adverse Selection in Rural Maize Markets," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 71(2), pages 412-438, June.
- Fischer, Timo & Henkel, Joachim, 2013. "Complements and substitutes in profiting from innovation—A choice experimental approach," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 326-339.
- Siobhan Austen & Rachel Ong & Richard Seymour, 2013. "Alternative Methods of Estimating Interaction Effects in Non-Linear Models," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1311, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Maria Ferreira & Annemarie Künn-Nelen & Andries De Grip, 2017.
"Work-Related Learning and Skill Development in Europe: Does Initial Skill Mismatch Matter?,"
Research in Labor Economics, in: Solomon W. Polachek & Konstantinos Pouliakas & Giovanni Russo & Konstantinos Tatsiramos (ed.), Skill Mismatch in Labor Markets, volume 45, pages 345-407,
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Ferreira Sequeda, Maria & Künn, Annemarie & de Grip, Andries, 2016. "Work-related learning and skill development in Europe: Does initial skill mismatch matter?," Research Memorandum 027, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Ferreira Sequeda, Maria & Künn, Annemarie & de Grip, Andries, 2016. "Work-related learning and skill development in Europe: Does initial skill mismatch matter?," ROA Research Memorandum 009, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Ferreira Sequeda, Maria & Künn-Nelen, Annemarie & de Grip, Andries, 2016. "Work-Related Learning and Skill Development in Europe: Does Initial Skill Mismatch Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 10302, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sylwia Bialek & Alfons J. Weichenrieder & Alfons Weichenrieder, 2015. "Do Stringent Environmental Policies Deter FDI? M&A versus Greenfield," CESifo Working Paper Series 5262, CESifo.
- Achim Hecker & Alois Ganter, 2016. "Organisational And Technological Innovation And The Moderating Effect Of Open Innovation Strategies," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(02), pages 1-31, February.
- Nguimkeu, Pierre & Denteh, Augustine & Tchernis, Rusty, 2019.
"On the estimation of treatment effects with endogenous misreporting,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 208(2), pages 487-506.
- Pierre Nguimkeu & Augustine Denteh & Rusty Tchernis, 2017. "On the Estimation of Treatment Effects with Endogenous Misreporting," NBER Working Papers 24117, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nguimkeu, Pierre & Denteh, Augustine & Tchernis, Rusty, 2018. "On the Estimation of Treatment Effects with Endogenous Misreporting," IZA Discussion Papers 11426, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pierre Nguimkeu & Augustine Denteh & Rusty Tchernis, 2018. "On the Estimation of Treatment Effects with Endogenous Misreporting," Working Papers 2018-019, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
More about this item
KeywordsGroup differences; Interaction terms; Linear probability model; Logit; Probit;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:49:y:2015:i:5:p:1823-1834. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.