A qualitative approach to the challenges for women in management: are they really starting in the 21st century?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Du Rietz, Anita & Henrekson, Magnus, 2000. "Testing the Female Underperformance Hypothesis," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 1-10, February.
- Jo-Hui Chen, 2010. "Gender difference and job replacement for mutual fund," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 661-671, June.
- Krishnan, Hema A., 2009. "What causes turnover among women on top management teams?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(11), pages 1181-1186, November.
- Dwyer, Sean & Richard, Orlando C. & Chadwick, Ken, 2003. "Gender diversity in management and firm performance: the influence of growth orientation and organizational culture," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(12), pages 1009-1019, December.
- McColl-Kennedy, Janet R. & Anderson, Ronald D., 2005. "Subordinate-manager gender combination and perceived leadership style influence on emotions, self-esteem and organizational commitment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 115-125, February.
- Boyar, Scott L. & Maertz, Carl Jr. & Pearson, Allison W., 2005. "The effects of work-family conflict and family-work conflict on nonattendance behaviors," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(7), pages 919-925, July.
- Thomas Diefenbach, 2009. "Are case studies more than sophisticated storytelling?: Methodological problems of qualitative empirical research mainly based on semi-structured interviews," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 43(6), pages 875-894, November.
- Chrisman, James J. & Carsrud, Alan L. & DeCastro, Julio & Herron, Lanny, 1990. "A comparison of assistance needs of male and female pre-venture entrepreneurs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 235-248, July.
- Moncrief, William C. & Babakus, Emin & Cravens, David W. & Johnston, Mark W., 2000. "Examining Gender Differences in Field Sales Organizations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 245-257, September.
- Danes, Sharon M. & Stafford, Kathryn & Loy, Johnben Teik-Cheok, 2007. "Family business performance: The effects of gender and management," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(10), pages 1058-1069, October.
- Chusmir, Leonard H. & Parker, Barbara, 1991. "Gender and situational differences in managers' values: A look at work and home lives," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 325-335, December.
- Anthony Onwuegbuzie & Nancy Leech, 2007. "Validity and Qualitative Research: An Oxymoron?," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 233-249, April.
- Gopal Krishnan & Linda Parsons, 2008. "Getting to the Bottom Line: An Exploration of Gender and Earnings Quality," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 78(1), pages 65-76, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- P. Rika Fatimah, 2014. "The development of FFMD Pyramid: Fuzzy Family_Marriage Deployment as decision support method to improve human resources performance," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 659-672, March.
More about this item
KeywordsWoman; Management; Responsibility; Work-family conciliation; Multi-case study;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:46:y:2012:i:5:p:1337-1357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .