Market and learning orientation in times of turbulence: relevance questioned? An analysis using a multi-case study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hennie Boeije, 2002. "A Purposeful Approach to the Constant Comparative Method in the Analysis of Qualitative Interviews," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 391-409, November.
- Thomas Diefenbach, 2009. "Are case studies more than sophisticated storytelling?: Methodological problems of qualitative empirical research mainly based on semi-structured interviews," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 43(6), pages 875-894, November.
- Hsin-Hung Wu & Yung-Tai Tang & Jyh-Wei Shyu, 2010. "A case of applying importance-performance analysis in identifying key success factors to develop marketing strategies," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 44(6), pages 1207-1218, October.
- Frambach, R.T. & Prabhu, J.C. & Verhallen, T.M.M., 2003. "The influence of business strategy on new product activity : The role of market orientation," Other publications TiSEM 64c2e300-9f26-4178-ba34-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Hilton Barrett & Joseph Balloun & Art Weinstein, 2009. "How variation in management perceptions affects organizational performance," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 451-461, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shirokova, G. & Beliaeva, T. & Gafforova, E., 2016. "Strategic orientations during economic crisis: Stay focused or adopt a broader strategic direction?," Working Papers 6444, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Nazar Omer Abdallah Ahmed, 2016. "Relationship between Innovation Climate, Market Orientation and Corporate Entrepreneurship," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 476-480.
- Reddy, Kotapati Srinivasa, 2015. "The State of Case Study Research in Mergers & Acquisitions: A Review of the Literature in Different Management Streams," MPRA Paper 63939, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsMarket Orientation (MO); Learning Orientation (LO); Strategy; Performance; Multi-case study; Spain;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:46:y:2012:i:3:p:855-871. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .