Market and learning orientation in times of turbulence: relevance questioned? An analysis using a multi-case study
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 46 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hennie Boeije, 2002. "A Purposeful Approach to the Constant Comparative Method in the Analysis of Qualitative Interviews," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 391-409, November.
- Hsin-Hung Wu & Yung-Tai Tang & Jyh-Wei Shyu, 2010. "A case of applying importance-performance analysis in identifying key success factors to develop marketing strategies," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 44(6), pages 1207-1218, October.
- Frambach, R.T. & Prabhu, J.C. & Verhallen, T.M.M., 2003. "The influence of business strategy on new product activity : The role of market orientation," Other publications TiSEM 64c2e300-9f26-4178-ba34-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Hilton Barrett & Joseph Balloun & Art Weinstein, 2009. "How variation in management perceptions affects organizational performance," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 451-461, May.
- Thomas Diefenbach, 2009. "Are case studies more than sophisticated storytelling?: Methodological problems of qualitative empirical research mainly based on semi-structured interviews," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 43(6), pages 875-894, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:46:y:2012:i:3:p:855-871. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.