The Impact of Survey Methodology and Context on Central Tendency, Nonresponse and Associations of Subjective Indicators of Government Performance
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 41 (2007)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:ese:iserwp:2001-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vuchelen, Jef, 1995. "Political events and consumer confidence in Belgium," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 563-579, December.
- Oecd, 1998. "Public Opinion Surveys as Input to Administrative Reform," SIGMA Papers 25, OECD Publishing.
- Didow, Nicholas M, Jr & Perreault, William D, Jr & Williamson, Nicholas C, 1983. " A Cross-Sectional Optimal Scaling Analysis of the Index of Consumer Sentiment," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 10(3), pages 339-47, December.
- Edward L. Glaeser & David I. Laibson & José A. Scheinkman & Christine L. Soutter, 2000.
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 115(3), pages 811-846, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:41:y:2007:i:6:p:793-813. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.