The Impact of Survey Methodology and Context on Central Tendency, Nonresponse and Associations of Subjective Indicators of Government Performance
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 41 (2007)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vuchelen, Jef, 1995. "Political events and consumer confidence in Belgium," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 563-579, December.
- Oecd, 1998. "Public Opinion Surveys as Input to Administrative Reform," SIGMA Papers 25, OECD Publishing.
- Didow, Nicholas M, Jr & Perreault, William D, Jr & Williamson, Nicholas C, 1983. " A Cross-Sectional Optimal Scaling Analysis of the Index of Consumer Sentiment," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(3), pages 339-347, December.
- Lynn, Peter, 2001. "Developing quality standard for cross-national survey research: five approaches," ISER Working Paper Series 2001-21, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Glaeser, Edward Ludwig & Laibson, David I. & Scheinkman, Jose A. & Soutter, Christine L., 2000.
4481497, Harvard University Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:41:y:2007:i:6:p:793-813. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.