Latent Class Dynamic Mediation Model with Application to Smoking Cessation Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael J. Daniels & Jason A. Roy & Chanmin Kim & Joseph W. Hogan & Michael G. Perri, 2012. "Bayesian Inference for the Causal Effect of Mediation," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 68(4), pages 1028-1036, December.
- Patrick J. Heagerty & Bryan A. Comstock, 2013. "Exploration of Lagged Associations using Longitudinal Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 69(1), pages 197-205, March.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1998:88:1:86-89_7 is not listed on IDEAS
- David J. Spiegelhalter & Nicola G. Best & Bradley P. Carlin & Angelika Van Der Linde, 2002. "Bayesian measures of model complexity and fit," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(4), pages 583-639, October.
- Sara Geneletti, 2007. "Identifying direct and indirect effects in a non‐counterfactual framework," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 69(2), pages 199-215, April.
- Thomas R. Ten Have & Marshall M. Joffe & Kevin G. Lynch & Gregory K. Brown & Stephen A. Maisto & Aaron T. Beck, 2007. "Causal Mediation Analyses with Rank Preserving Models," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 63(3), pages 926-934, September.
- Ten Have, Thomas R. & Elliott, Michael R. & Joffe, Marshall & Zanutto, Elaine & Datto, Catherine, 2004. "Causal Models for Randomized Physician Encouragement Trials in Treating Primary Care Depression," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 16-25, January.
- Elizabeth S. Garrett & Scott L. Zeger, 2000. "Latent Class Model Diagnosis," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 1055-1067, December.
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian inference; dynamic mediation; latent class; time-varying coefficients;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:84:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s11336-018-09653-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.