Identification of multivariate responders and non-responders by using Bayesian growth curve latent class models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steffen Fieuws & Geert Verbeke, 2006. "Pairwise Fitting of Mixed Models for the Joint Modeling of Multivariate Longitudinal Profiles," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 62(2), pages 424-431, June.
- David J. Spiegelhalter & Nicola G. Best & Bradley P. Carlin & Angelika van der Linde, 2002. "Bayesian measures of model complexity and fit," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(4), pages 583-639.
- Matthew Stephens, 2000. "Dealing with label switching in mixture models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(4), pages 795-809.
- Elizabeth S. Garrett & Scott L. Zeger, 2000. "Latent Class Model Diagnosis," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 1055-1067, December.
- Jason Roy & Xihong Lin, 2000. "Latent Variable Models for Longitudinal Data with Multiple Continuous Outcomes," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 1047-1054, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brian Neelon & A. James O'Malley & Sharon-Lise T. Normand, 2011. "A Bayesian Two-Part Latent Class Model for Longitudinal Medical Expenditure Data: Assessing the Impact of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Parity," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 67(1), pages 280-289, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssc:v:58:y:2009:i:4:p:505-524. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.