Exploratory Bi-Factor Analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 76 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: https://www.psychometricsociety.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/psychology/journal/11336/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yiu-Fai Yung & David Thissen & Lori McLeod, 1999. "On the relationship between the higher-order factor model and the hierarchical factor model," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 64(2), pages 113-128, June.
- Coen Bernaards & Robert Jennrich, 2003. "Orthomax rotation and perfect simple structure," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 68(4), pages 585-588, December.
- Karl Holzinger & Frances Swineford, 1937. "The Bi-factor method," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 2(1), pages 41-54, March.
- John Schmid & John Leiman, 1957. "The development of hierarchical factor solutions," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 22(1), pages 53-61, March.
- Robert Jennrich, 2001. "A simple general procedure for orthogonal rotation," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 66(2), pages 289-306, June.
- repec:ucp:bkecon:9780226316529 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:76:y:2011:i:4:p:537-549. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.