Thurstonian-Based Analyses: Past, Present, and Future Utilities
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 71 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: https://www.psychometricsociety.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/psychology/journal/11336/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rung-Ching Tsai, 2003. "Remarks on the identifiability of thurstonian paired comparison models under multiple judgment," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 68(3), pages 361-372, September.
- N. Georgescu-Roegen, 1936. "The Pure Theory of Consumers Behavior," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(4), pages 545-593.
- Train,Kenneth E., 2009.
"Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521747387, October.
- Marshall P. & Bradlow E.T., 2002. "A Unified Approach to Conjoint Analysis Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 674-682, September.
- Henry Brady, 1989. "Factor and ideal point analysis for interpersonally incomparable data," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 54(2), pages 181-202, June.
- John C. Liechty & Duncan K. H. Fong & Wayne S. DeSarbo, 2005. "Dynamic Models Incorporating Individual Heterogeneity: Utility Evolution in Conjoint Analysis," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(2), pages 285-293, November.
- Soetevent, Adriaan R. & Kooreman, Peter, 2004.
"A discrete choice model with social interactions; with an application to high school teen behavior,"
CCSO Working Papers
200401, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Peter Kooreman & Adriaan R. Soetevent, 2007. "A discrete-choice model with social interactions: with an application to high school teen behavior," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(3), pages 599-624.
- Kooreman, P. & Soetevent, A., 2007. "A discrete choice model with social interactions; with an application to high school teen behavior," Other publications TiSEM 39fff234-271a-4058-9912-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Hanemann, W Michael, 1984. "Discrete-Continuous Models of Consumer Demand," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 541-61, May.
- Charles F. Manski, 2004. "Measuring Expectations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(5), pages 1329-1376, 09.
- R. Darrell Bock, 1972. "Estimating item parameters and latent ability when responses are scored in two or more nominal categories," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 37(1), pages 29-51, March.
- Ulf Böckenholt & William Dillon, 1997. "Modeling within-subject dependencies in ordinal paired comparison data," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 62(3), pages 411-434, September.
- Wai Chan & Peter Bentler, 1998. "Covariance structure analysis of ordinal ipsative data," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 63(4), pages 369-399, December.
- Gueorguieva R. V. & Agresti A., 2001. "A Correlated Probit Model for Joint Modeling of Clustered Binary and Continuous Responses," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1102-1112, September.
- Tsai, Rung-Ching & Bockenholt, Ulf, 2002. "Two-level linear paired comparison models: estimation and identifiability issues," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 429-449, July.
- R. Darrell Bock, 1958. "Remarks on the test of significance for the method of paired comparisons," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 23(4), pages 323-334, December.
- Daniel McFadden, 2006. "Free Markets and Fettered Consumers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(1), pages 5-29, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:71:y:2006:i:4:p:615-629. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.