Thurstonian-Based Analyses: Past, Present, and Future Utilities
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 71 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Train,Kenneth E., 2009.
"Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521747387.
- Marshall P. & Bradlow E.T., 2002. "A Unified Approach to Conjoint Analysis Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 674-682, September.
- Wai Chan & Peter Bentler, 1998. "Covariance structure analysis of ordinal ipsative data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 63(4), pages 369-399, December.
- Rung-Ching Tsai, 2003. "Remarks on the identifiability of thurstonian paired comparison models under multiple judgment," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 68(3), pages 361-372, September.
- Daniel McFadden, 2006. "Free Markets and Fettered Consumers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(1), pages 5-29, March.
- R. Darrell Bock, 1972. "Estimating item parameters and latent ability when responses are scored in two or more nominal categories," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 29-51, March.
- Henry Brady, 1989. "Factor and ideal point analysis for interpersonally incomparable data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(2), pages 181-202, June.
- Kooreman, P. & Soetevent, A., 2007.
"A discrete choice model with social interactions; with an application to high school teen behavior,"
Other publications TiSEM
39fff234-271a-4058-9912-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Peter Kooreman & Adriaan R. Soetevent, 2007. "A discrete-choice model with social interactions: with an application to high school teen behavior," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(3), pages 599-624.
- Soetevent, Adriaan R. & Kooreman, Peter, 2004. "A discrete choice model with social interactions; with an application to high school teen behavior," CCSO Working Papers 200401, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Tsai, Rung-Ching & Bockenholt, Ulf, 2002. "Two-level linear paired comparison models: estimation and identifiability issues," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 429-449, July.
- Hanemann, W Michael, 1984. "Discrete-Continuous Models of Consumer Demand," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 541-61, May.
- Gueorguieva R. V. & Agresti A., 2001. "A Correlated Probit Model for Joint Modeling of Clustered Binary and Continuous Responses," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1102-1112, September.
- Ulf Böckenholt & William Dillon, 1997. "Modeling within-subject dependencies in ordinal paired comparison data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 62(3), pages 411-434, September.
- R. Darrell Bock, 1958. "Remarks on the test of significance for the method of paired comparisons," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 323-334, December.
- Charles F. Manski, 2004. "Measuring Expectations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(5), pages 1329-1376, 09.
- John C. Liechty & Duncan K. H. Fong & Wayne S. DeSarbo, 2005. "Dynamic Models Incorporating Individual Heterogeneity: Utility Evolution in Conjoint Analysis," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(2), pages 285-293, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:71:y:2006:i:4:p:615-629. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.