Maximum likelihood estimation of nonlinear structural equation models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 67 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Roderick McDonald, 1967. "Numerical methods for polynomial models in nonlinear factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 77-112, March.
- Donald Rubin & Dorothy Thayer, 1982. "EM algorithms for ML factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 69-76, March.
- Jamshid Etezadi-Amoli & Roderick McDonald, 1983. "A second generation nonlinear factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 315-342, September.
- Anderson, T. W., 1989. "Linear latent variable models and covariance structures," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 91-119, May.
- J. G. Booth & J. P. Hobert, 1999. "Maximizing generalized linear mixed model likelihoods with an automated Monte Carlo EM algorithm," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 61(1), pages 265-285.
- Sik-Yum Lee & Sin-Yu Tsang, 1999. "Constrained maximum likelihood estimation of two-level covariance structure model via EM type algorithms," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 64(4), pages 435-450, December.
- Bagozzi, Richard P & Baumgartner, Hans & Yi, Youjae, 1992. " State versus Action Orientation and the Theory of Reasoned Action: An Application to Coupon Usage," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(4), pages 505-18, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:67:y:2002:i:2:p:189-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.