Moment Testing for Interaction Terms in Structural Equation Modeling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Albert Satorra, 1991. "Asymptotic robust inferences in the analysis of mean and covariance structures," Economics Working Papers 3, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Sik-Yum Lee & Hong-Tu Zhu, 2002. "Maximum likelihood estimation of nonlinear structural equation models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 67(2), pages 189-210, June.
- Andreas Klein & Helfried Moosbrugger, 2000. "Maximum likelihood estimation of latent interaction effects with the LMS method," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 65(4), pages 457-474, December.
- Albert Satorra, 1989. "Alternative test criteria in covariance structure analysis: A unified approach," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 54(1), pages 131-151, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:econom:v:200:y:2017:i:2:p:169-180 is not listed on IDEAS
- Meijer, Erik & Spierdijk, Laura & Wansbeek, Tom, 2017.
"Consistent estimation of linear panel data models with measurement error,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 200(2), pages 169-180.
- Erik Meijer & Laura Spierdijk & Tom J. Wansbeek, 2015. "Consistent Estimation of Linear Panel Data Models with Measurement Error," CESifo Working Paper Series 5164, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
Keywordsstructural equation modeling; goodness-of-fit testing; moment test; third-order moments; interaction terms; equivalent models; saturated model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:77:y:2012:i:1:p:65-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.