The variance matrix of sample second-order moments in multivariate linear relations
We derive an expression for the variance matrix of the vector of (uncentered) sample second-order moments under multivariate linear relations and an independence assumption. An application of the result is presented.
Volume (Year): 15 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description|
|Order Information:|| Postal: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/supportfaq.cws_home/regional|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Satorra, Albert & Bentler, Peter M., 1990. "Model conditions for asymptotic robustness in the analysis of linear relations," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 235-249, December.
- Albert Satorra, 1989. "Alternative test criteria in covariance structure analysis: A unified approach," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 54(1), pages 131-151, March.
- Robert Jennrich, 1987. "Tableau algorithms for factor analysis by instrumental variable methods," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 469-476, September.
- Neudecker, Heinz & Satorra, Albert, 1991. "Linear structural relations: Gradient and Hessian of the fitting function," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 57-61, January.
- Albert Satorra, 1991. "Asymptotic robust inferences in the analysis of mean and covariance structures," Economics Working Papers 3, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:15:y:1992:i:1:p:63-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.