The variance matrix of sample second-order moments in multivariate linear relations
We derive an expression for the variance matrix of the vector of (uncentered) sample second-order moments under multivariate linear relations and an independence assumption. An application of the result is presented.
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert Jennrich, 1987. "Tableau algorithms for factor analysis by instrumental variable methods," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 469-476, September.
- Satorra, Albert & Bentler, Peter M., 1990. "Model conditions for asymptotic robustness in the analysis of linear relations," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 235-249, December.
- Albert Satorra, 1989. "Alternative test criteria in covariance structure analysis: A unified approach," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 54(1), pages 131-151, March.
- Neudecker, Heinz & Satorra, Albert, 1991. "Linear structural relations: Gradient and Hessian of the fitting function," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 57-61, January.
- Albert Satorra, 1991. "Asymptotic robust inferences in the analysis of mean and covariance structures," Economics Working Papers 3, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.