Linear latent variable models and covariance structures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Patterson, Paul M., 2003.
"A Bilateral Comparison Of Fruit And Vegetable Consumption: U.S And Canada,"
2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada
21891, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Richards, Timothy J. & Patterson, Paul M., 2004. "A Bilateral Comparison of Fruit and Vegetable Consumption: U.S. and Canada," Working Papers 28538, Arizona State University, Morrison School of Agribusiness and Resource Management.
- Shalabh & Garg, Gaurav & Misra, Neeraj, 2009. "Use of prior information in the consistent estimation of regression coefficients in measurement error models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(7), pages 1498-1520, August.
- Patterson, Paul M. & Richards, Timothy J., 1998. "Print Advertisement Characteristics and Apple Variety Attraction: A Mimic Model Approach," Working Papers 28537, Arizona State University, Morrison School of Agribusiness and Resource Management.
- Prokhorov, Artem, 2009.
"On relative efficiency of quasi-MLE and GMM estimators of covariance structure models,"
Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 4-6, January.
- Artem Prokhorov, 2008. "On relative efficiency of Quasi-MLE and GMM estimators of covariance structure models," Working Papers 08004, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
- Albert Satorra, 1992. "Multi-sample analysis of moment-structures: Asymptotic validity of inferences based on second-order moments," Economics Working Papers 16, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Yutaka Kano & Masamori Ihara, 1994. "Identification of inconsistent variates in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 59(1), pages 5-20, March.
- Juan Carlos Bou & Albert Satorra, 2014. "Univariate versus multivariate modeling of panel data," Economics Working Papers 1417, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Haruhiko Ogasawara, 2004. "Asymptotic biases in exploratory factor analysis and structural equation modeling," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 69(2), pages 235-256, June.
- Albert Satorra, 1990. "Robustness issues in structural equation modeling: a review of recent developments," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 367-386, November.
- Ivaldi, Marc & Monier-Dilhan, Sylvette & Simioni, Michel, 1995. "Stochastic production frontiers and panel data: A latent variable framework," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 534-547, February.
- Satorra, Albert & Neudecker, Heinz, 1994.
"On the Asymptotic Optimality of Alternative Minimum-Distance Estimators in Linear Latent-Variable Models,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(05), pages 867-883, December.
- Albert Satorra, 1993. "On the asymptotic optimality of alternative minimum-distance estimators in linear latent-variable models," Economics Working Papers 35, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Albert Satorra, 1991. "Asymptotic robust inferences in the analysis of mean and covariance structures," Economics Working Papers 3, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Ogasawara, Haruhiko, 2005. "Asymptotic robustness of the asymptotic biases in structural equation modeling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 771-783, June.
- Yuan, Ke-Hai & Bentler, Peter M., 1997. "Improving parameter tests in covariance structure analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 177-198, December.
- Paul M. Patterson & Timothy J. Richards, 2000. "Newspaper advertisement characteristics and consumer preferences for apples: A mimic model approach," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(2), pages 159-177.
- Kano, Yutaka & Takai, Keiji, 2011. "Analysis of NMAR missing data without specifying missing-data mechanisms in a linear latent variate model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(9), pages 1241-1255, October.
- Yuan, Ke-Hai & Bentler, Peter M., 2005. "Asymptotic robustness of the normal theory likelihood ratio statistic for two-level covariance structure models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 328-343, June.
- Kelava, Augustin & Kohler, Michael & Krzyżak, Adam & Schaffland, Tim Fabian, 2017. "Nonparametric estimation of a latent variable model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 112-134.
- Sik-Yum Lee & Hong-Tu Zhu, 2002. "Maximum likelihood estimation of nonlinear structural equation models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 67(2), pages 189-210, June.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Jeffrey, Scott R., 2000. "Efficiency And Economic Performance: An Application Of The Mimic Model," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(01), July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:41:y:1989:i:1:p:91-119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.