Information technology and firm performance: the role of supply chain integration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Horn, Philipp & Scheffler, Paul & Schiele, Holger, 2014. "Internal integration as a pre-condition for external integration in global sourcing: A social capital perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 54-65.
- Hau L. Lee & Kut C. So & Christopher S. Tang, 2000. "The Value of Information Sharing in a Two-Level Supply Chain," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(5), pages 626-643, May.
- Qrunfleh, Sufian & Tarafdar, Monideepa, 2014. "Supply chain information systems strategy: Impacts on supply chain performance and firm performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PB), pages 340-350.
- Susan Cohen Kulp & Hau L. Lee & Elie Ofek, 2004. "Manufacturer Benefits from Information Integration with Retail Customers," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(4), pages 431-444, April.
- Crespo Marquez, Adolfo & Bianchi, Carmine & Gupta, Jatinder N. D., 2004. "Operational and financial effectiveness of e-collaboration tools in supply chain integration," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 159(2), pages 348-363, December.
- Wu, Ing-Long & Chuang, Cheng-Hung & Hsu, Chien-Hua, 2014. "Information sharing and collaborative behaviors in enabling supply chain performance: A social exchange perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 122-132.
- Prajogo, Daniel & Olhager, Jan, 2012. "Supply chain integration and performance: The effects of long-term relationships, information technology and sharing, and logistics integration," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 514-522.
- Koh, S.C. Lenny & Saad, Sameh M., 2006. "Managing uncertainty in ERP-controlled manufacturing environments in SMEs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 109-127, May.
- Zhang, Zhe & Lee, Matthew K.O. & Huang, Pei & Zhang, Liang & Huang, Xiaoyuan, 2005. "A framework of ERP systems implementation success in China: An empirical study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 56-80, October.
- Li, Gang & Yang, Hongjiao & Sun, Linyan & Sohal, Amrik S., 2009. "The impact of IT implementation on supply chain integration and performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 125-138, July.
- Khanchanapong, Teerasak & Prajogo, Daniel & Sohal, Amrik S. & Cooper, Brian K. & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Cheng, T.C.E., 2014. "The unique and complementary effects of manufacturing technologies and lean practices on manufacturing operational performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 191-203.
- Zhou, Kevin Zheng & Li, Caroline Bingxin, 2010. "How strategic orientations influence the building of dynamic capability in emerging economies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 224-231, March.
- Gunasekaran, A. & Ngai, E. W. T., 2004. "Information systems in supply chain integration and management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 159(2), pages 269-295, December.
More about this item
KeywordsInformation technology; Firm performance; Supply chain strategy; Supply chain integration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:opmare:v:10:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s12063-016-0122-z. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.