Information systems in supply chain integration and management
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Turowski, Klaus, 2002. "Agent-based e-commerce in case of mass customization," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1-2), pages 69-81, January.
- Randolph B. Cooper & Robert W. Zmud, 1990. "Information Technology Implementation Research: A Technological Diffusion Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(2), pages 123-139, February.
- Maloni, Michael J. & Benton, W.C., 1997. "Supply chain partnerships: Opportunities for operations research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 419-429, September.
- Ben Naylor, J. & Naim, Mohamed M & Berry, Danny, 1999. "Leagility: Integrating the lean and agile manufacturing paradigms in the total supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1-2), pages 107-118, May.
- Humphreys, P. K. & Lai, M. K. & Sculli, D., 2001. "An inter-organizational information system for supply chain management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 245-255, April.
- Sarkis, Joseph & Sundarraj, R. P., 2002. "Evolution of brokering paradigms in e-commerce enabled manufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1-2), pages 21-31, January.
- Kannan Srinivasan & Sundar Kekre & Tridas Mukhopadhyay, 1994. "Impact of Electronic Data Interchange Technology on JIT Shipments," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(10), pages 1291-1304, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:159:y:2004:i:2:p:269-295. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.