Information systems in supply chain integration and management
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kannan Srinivasan & Sundar Kekre & Tridas Mukhopadhyay, 1994. "Impact of Electronic Data Interchange Technology on JIT Shipments," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(10), pages 1291-1304, October.
- Humphreys, P. K. & Lai, M. K. & Sculli, D., 2001. "An inter-organizational information system for supply chain management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 245-255, April.
- Turowski, Klaus, 2002. "Agent-based e-commerce in case of mass customization," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1-2), pages 69-81, January.
- Randolph B. Cooper & Robert W. Zmud, 1990. "Information Technology Implementation Research: A Technological Diffusion Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(2), pages 123-139, February.
- Sarkis, Joseph & Sundarraj, R. P., 2002. "Evolution of brokering paradigms in e-commerce enabled manufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1-2), pages 21-31, January.
- Maloni, Michael J. & Benton, W.C., 1997. "Supply chain partnerships: Opportunities for operations research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 419-429, September.
- Ben Naylor, J. & Naim, Mohamed M & Berry, Danny, 1999. "Leagility: Integrating the lean and agile manufacturing paradigms in the total supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1-2), pages 107-118, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:159:y:2004:i:2:p:269-295. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.