Mineral Resource Governance in the 21st Century and a sustainable European Union
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- María T. Álvarez-Martínez & Salvador Barrios & Diego d'Andria & Maria Gesualdo & Gaetan Nicodeme & Jonathan Pycroft, 2022.
"How large is the corporate tax base erosion and profit shifting? A general equilibrium approach,"
Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(2), pages 167-198, April.
- María T. Alvarez-Martínez & Salvador Barrios & Diego d'Andria & Maria Gesualdo & Gaëtan Nicodème & Jonathan Pycroft, 2018. "How Large is the Corporate Tax Base Erosion and Profit Shifting? A General Equlibrium Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 6870, CESifo.
- Alvarez-Martinez, Maria & Barrios, Salvador & d'Andria, Diego & Gesualdo, Maria & Nicodème, Gaëtan & Pycroft, Jonathan, 2018. "How Large is the Corporate Tax Base Erosion and Profit Shifting? A General Equilibrium Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 12637, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Magnus Ericsson & Olof Löf, 2019. "Mining’s contribution to national economies between 1996 and 2016," Mineral Economics, Springer;Raw Materials Group (RMG);Luleå University of Technology, vol. 32(2), pages 223-250, July.
- Stephen Zorn, 2018. "Despite our best intentions: Papua New Guinea’s Ok Tedi mine and the limits of expert advice," Mineral Economics, Springer;Raw Materials Group (RMG);Luleå University of Technology, vol. 31(1), pages 13-21, May.
- United Nations, 2016. "The Sustainable Development Goals 2016," Working Papers id:11456, eSocialSciences.
- Luis A. Tercero Espinoza & Marcel Soulier, 2016. "An examination of copper contained in international trade flows," Mineral Economics, Springer;Raw Materials Group (RMG);Luleå University of Technology, vol. 29(2), pages 47-56, December.
- Tercero Espinoza, Luis Alberto & Soulier, Marcel & Haag, Stefan, 2016. "Visualizing global trade flows of copper: An examination of copper contained in international trade flows in 2014," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S03/2016, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Xiao & Anser, Muhammad Khalid & Yusop, Zulkornain & Abbas, Shujaat & Khan, Muhammad Azhar & Zaman, Khalid, 2022. "Volatility in mineral resource pricing causes ecological footprints: A cloud on the horizon," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C).
- Friedrich-W. Wellmer, 2022. "What we have learned from the past and how we should look forward," Mineral Economics, Springer;Raw Materials Group (RMG);Luleå University of Technology, vol. 35(3), pages 765-795, December.
- Patrice Christmann & Gaëtan Lefebvre, 2022. "Trends in global mineral and metal criticality: the need for technological foresight," Mineral Economics, Springer;Raw Materials Group (RMG);Luleå University of Technology, vol. 35(3), pages 641-652, December.
- Gedam, Vidyadhar V. & Raut, Rakesh D. & Lopes de Sousa Jabbour, Ana Beatriz & Agrawal, Nishant, 2021. "Moving the circular economy forward in the mining industry: Challenges to closed-loop in an emerging economy," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C).
- Hámor-Vidó, Mária & Hámor, Tamás & Czirok, Lili, 2021. "Underground space, the legal governance of a critical resource in circular economy," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Claudia Hanson & Sanni Kujala & Peter Waiswa & Tanya Marchant & Joanna Schellenberg, 2017. "Community-based approaches for neonatal survival: Meta-analyses of randomized trial data," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2017-137, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Eugenia Ganea & Valentina Bodrug-Lungu, 2018. "Addressing Inequality in Vocational/ Technical Education by Eliminating Gender Bias," Revista romaneasca pentru educatie multidimensionala - Journal for Multidimensional Education, Editura Lumen, Department of Economics, vol. 10(4), pages 136-155, December.
- Gallopín, Gilberto, 2018. "Back to the future," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 318-324.
- Paul L. G. Vlek & Asia Khamzina & Hossein Azadi & Anik Bhaduri & Luna Bharati & Ademola Braimoh & Christopher Martius & Terry Sunderland & Fatemeh Taheri, 2017. "Trade-Offs in Multi-Purpose Land Use under Land Degradation," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 9(12), pages 1-19, November.
- -, 2021. "The 2020 census round: challenges of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, the Sustainable Development Goals and the Montevideo Consensus on Population and Development," Población y Desarrollo 120, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Shannon L. Sibbald & Nicole Haggerty, 2019. "Integrating Business and Medical Pedagogy to Accomplish the Sustainable Development Goals," Journal of Education for Sustainable Development, , vol. 13(1), pages 92-101, March.
- Rahi Jain & Prashant Narnaware, 2020. "Application of Systems Thinking to Dent Child Malnutrition: A Palghar District, India Case Study," Millennial Asia, , vol. 11(1), pages 79-98, April.
- Temidayo Olabode Akenroye & HÃ¥vard Mokleiv NygÃ¥rd & Ama Eyo, 2018. "Towards implementation of sustainable development goals (SDG) in developing nations: A useful funding framework," International Area Studies Review, Center for International Area Studies, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, vol. 21(1), pages 3-8, March.
- Oier Imaz & Andoni Eizagirre, 2020. "Responsible Innovation for Sustainable Development Goals in Business: An Agenda for Cooperative Firms," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(17), pages 1-20, August.
- Rahi Jain & Bakul Rao, 2016. "Taxonomy of Challenges in Medical Laboratory Diagnostic Services," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3506096, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Samaneh Sadat Nickayin & Francesca Perrone & Barbara Ermini & Giovanni Quaranta & Rosanna Salvia & Filippo Gambella & Gianluca Egidi, 2021. "Soil Quality and Peri-Urban Expansion of Cities: A Mediterranean Experience (Athens, Greece)," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(4), pages 1-12, February.
- Ilaria Zambon & Artemi Cerdà & Filippo Gambella & Gianluca Egidi & Luca Salvati, 2019. "Industrial Sprawl and Residential Housing: Exploring the Interplay between Local Development and Land-Use Change in the Valencian Community, Spain," Land, MDPI, vol. 8(10), pages 1-18, September.
- Elizabeth A. R. Fowler & Betty S. Coffey & Heather R. Dixon-Fowler, 2019. "Transforming Good Intentions into Social Impact: A Case on the Creation and Evolution of a Social Enterprise," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 159(3), pages 665-678, October.
- Ya-Ju Chang & Annekatrin Lehmann & Matthias Finkbeiner, 2017. "Screening Indicators for the Sustainable Child Development Index (SCDI)," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 9(4), pages 1-19, March.
- European Commission, 2019. "Tax Policies in the European Union: 2020 Survey," Taxation Survey 2020, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Maryam Baradaran Binazir & Hajar Islamifar, 2019. "Positive Predictive Value of Diabetes Risk Assessment as a Screening Test," Current Research in Diabetes & Obesity Journal, Juniper Publishers Inc., vol. 11(1), pages 1-2, June.
- Mulu Abraha Woldegiorgis & Janet E. Hiller & Wubegzier Mekonnen & Jahar Bhowmik, 2018. "Disparities in maternal health services in sub-Saharan Africa," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 63(4), pages 525-535, May.
- Erich Striessnig & Claudia Reiter & Anna Dimitrova, 2021. "Global improvements in Years of Good Life since 1950," Vienna Yearbook of Population Research, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna, vol. 19(1), pages 141-167.
- Stefanos Stefanidis & Vasileios Alexandridis & Kaushik Ghosal, 2022. "Assessment of Water-Induced Soil Erosion as a Threat to Natura 2000 Protected Areas in Crete Island, Greece," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(5), pages 1-22, February.
- Phoebe Koundouri & Ebun Akinsete & Stella Tsani, 2003. "Socio-economic and policy implications of multi-stressed rivers: A European perspective," DEOS Working Papers 0305, Athens University of Economics and Business.
More about this item
KeywordsMinerals; Metals; Sustainable development; Policies; Regulations; International Minerals and Metals Agency; European Union; World;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:minecn:v:34:y:2021:i:2:d:10.1007_s13563-021-00265-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.