A spatial J-test for model specification against a single or a set of non-nested alternatives
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 1 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12076|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Godfrey, Leslie G, 1983. "Testing Non-Nested Models after Estimation by Instrumental Variables or Least Squares," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(2), pages 355-65, March.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 1981.
"Tests for Model Specification in the Presence of Alternative Hypotheses: Some Further Results,"
430, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- MacKinnon, James G. & White, Halbert & Davidson, Russell, 1983. "Tests for model specification in the presence of alternative hypotheses : Some further results," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 53-70, January.
- Kapoor, Mudit & Kelejian, Harry H. & Prucha, Ingmar R., 2007. "Panel data models with spatially correlated error components," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 97-130, September.
- Kelejian, Harry H & Prucha, Ingmar R, 1998.
"A Generalized Spatial Two-Stage Least Squares Procedure for Estimating a Spatial Autoregressive Model with Autoregressive Disturbances,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 99-121, July.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1997. "A Generalized Spatial Two Stage Least Squares Procedure for Estimating a Spatial Autoregressive Model with Autoregressive Disturbances," Electronic Working Papers 97-002, University of Maryland, Department of Economics, revised Aug 1997.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:lsprsc:v:1:y:2008:i:1:p:3-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.