International trade and domestic distortions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 22 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00191/index.htm |
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Amendola, Mario & Gaffard, Jean-Luc, 1998. "Out of Equilibrium," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198293804.
- Brecher, Richard A, 1974. "Minimum Wage Rates and the Pure Theory of International Trade," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 88(1), pages 98-116, February.
- Mario Amendola & Jean-Luc Gaffard & Francesco Saraceno, 2004.
"Wage Flexibility and Unemployment: The Keynesian Perspective Revisited,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 51(5), pages 654-674, November.
- Mario Amendola & Jean-Luc Gaffard & Francesco Saraceno, 2001. "Wage Flexibility and Unemployment: The Keynesian Perspective Revisited," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2001-02, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Mario Amendola & Jean-Luc Gaffard & Francesco Saraceno, 2001. "Wage Flexibility and Unemployment : the Keynesian Perspective Revisited," Sciences Po publications 2001-02, Sciences Po.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 2004. "Where Ricardo and Mill Rebut and Confirm Arguments of Mainstream Economists Supporting Globalization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(3), pages 135-146, Summer.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joevec:v:22:y:2012:i:2:p:275-301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.