Schumpeter’s ‘conduct model of the dynamic entrepreneur’: scope and distinctiveness
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 20 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/191/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Israel M. Kirzner, 1997. "Entrepreneurial Discovery and the Competitive Market Process: An Austrian Approach," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 60-85, March.
- Thomas Grebel & Andreas Pyka & Horst Hanusch, 2003.
"An Evolutionary Approach to the Theory of Entrepreneurship,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 493-514.
- Thomas Grebel & Andreas Pyka & Horst Hanusch, 2004. "An evolutionary approach to the theory of entrepreneurship," Chapters, in: Applied Evolutionary Economics and Complex Systems, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Thomas Grebel & Andreas Pyka & Horst Hanusch, 2001. "An Evolutionary Approach to the Theory of Entrepreneurship," Discussion Paper Series 206, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Horst Hanusch & Andreas Pyka, 2007.
"Principles of Neo-Schumpeterian Economics,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 31(2), pages 275-289, March.
- Richard N. Langlois, 1985. "Knowledge and Rationality in the Austrian School: An Analytical Survey," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 11(4), pages 309-330, Oct-Dec.
- Frank, Mark W., 1998. "Schumpeter on Entrepreneurs and Innovation: A Reappraisal," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(04), pages 505-516, December.
- Schumpeter, Joseph A., 1947. "The Creative Response in Economic History," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 149-159, November.
- Jan Fagerberg, 2003.
"Schumpeter and the revival of evolutionary economics: an appraisal of the literature,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 125-159, 04.
- Jan Fagerberg, 2003. "Schumpeter and the revival of evolutionary economics: an appraisal of the literature," Working Papers Archives 2003001, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Markus C. Becker & Thorbjørn Knudsen & James G. March, 2006. "Schumpeter, Winter, and the sources of novelty," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 353-371, April.
- Cole, Arthur H., 1946. "An Approach to the Study of Entrepreneurship: A Tribute to Edwin F. Gay," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(S1), pages 1-15, January.
- Richard R. Nelson & Sidney G. Winter, 2002. "Evolutionary Theorizing in Economics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(2), pages 23-46, Spring.
- J. Metcalfe, 2004. "The entrepreneur and the style of modern economics," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 157-175, 06.
- Saras Sarasvathy & Nicholas Dew, 2005. "New market creation through transformation," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 15(5), pages 533-565, November.
- Kihlstrom, Richard E & Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 1979. "A General Equilibrium Entrepreneurial Theory of Firm Formation Based on Risk Aversion," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(4), pages 719-48, August.
- John Foster, 2000. "Competitive selection, self-organisation and Joseph A. Schumpeter," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 311-328.
- Bianchi, Milo & Henrekson, Magnus, 2005.
"Is Neoclassical Economics still Entrepreneurless?,"
SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
584, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 02 Feb 2005.
- Enrico Santarelli & Enzo Pesciarelli, 1990. "The Emergence of a Vision: The Development of Schumpeter's Theory of Entrepreneurship," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 22(4), pages 677-696, Winter.
- Markus C. Becker & Thorbj¯rn Knudsen, 2002. "Schumpeter 1911: Farsighted Visions on Economic Development," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(2), pages 387-403, 04.
- Dew, Nicholas & Read, Stuart & Sarasvathy, Saras D. & Wiltbank, Robert, 2009. "Effectual versus predictive logics in entrepreneurial decision-making: Differences between experts and novices," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 287-309, July.
- Ebner, Alexander, 2006. "Schumpeterian Entrepreneurship Revisited: Historical Specificity and the Phases of Capitalist Development," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(03), pages 315-332, September.
- Robert E. Lucas Jr., 1978. "On the Size Distribution of Business Firms," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 9(2), pages 508-523, Autumn.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joevec:v:20:y:2010:i:4:p:583-607. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.